Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 23

Thread: FT/FS Recent SPs, Variations, 1/1, Low Numbered, Star Relics

  1. #1

    FT/FS Recent SPs, Variations, 1/1, Low Numbered, Star Relics

    Updated 5/21/20

    I have these to trade or sell. If trading I am looking for RC parallels and variations of players on the want list in my sig. I am especially interested in trading for a Yordan Alvarez 2020 Heritage Action Variation.

    I also have a lot of active trade threads if you don't see anything that you can use here.

    Thanks.


    1/1:
    Franklin Barreto 2019 Topps #512 Platinum #1/1
    Adrian Sampson 2019 Topps Update RC US219 Platinum #1/1

    SP/Variations:
    Harmon Killebrew 2019 Topps #568 SSP Legends Variation
    Eddie Mathews 2019 Topps Archives #255 Gold Parallel
    Gary Sanchez 2020 Topps 46 SP Photo Variation
    Nolan Ryan 2020 Topps 260 SP Photo Legends Variation
    Drew Verhagen 2020 Topps Heritage #227 Flip Stock Parallel /5
    Zack Greinke 2020 Topps Heritage #149 White Border Parallel /50
    Leury Garcia 2020 Topps Heritage #189 White Border Parallel /50
    Brian Anderson 2020 Topps Heritage #240 White Border Parallel /50
    George Springer 2020 Topps Heritage #244 White Border Parallel /50
    Cody Bellinger 2020 Topps Heritage #257 Action Variation
    Manny Machado 2020 Topps Heritage #308 Action Variation
    Nolan Arenado 2020 Topps Heritage #322 Action Variation
    Justin Verlander 2020 Topps Heritage #473 Action Variation
    George Springer 2020 Topps Heritage #244 White Border Parallel /50
    Mike Trout 2020 Topps Heritage #466 SP x2

    Low Numbered:
    Marwin Gonzalez 2020 Topps #94 Camo Parallel #07/25
    Yasmani Grandal 2019 Topps Update US224 Camo #23/25
    Liam Hendricks 2020 Topps #194 Camo Parallel #03/25
    Miguel Cabrera 2020 Topps 336 Father's Day Blue #44/50
    Mike Soroka 2020 Topps #324 Father's Day Blue #33/50
    Luis Castillo 2020 Topps Heritage Chrome THC-439 White Refractor #39/71
    Freddie Freeman 2020 Topps Heritage Chrome THC-263 White Refractor #32/71
    Nolan Arenado 2020 Topps #230 Independence Day #63/76
    Carlos Correa 2020 Topps #349 Independence Day #11/76
    Nelson Cruz 2020 Topps #281 Independence Day #09/76
    Bryce Harper 2020 Topps #250 Independence Day #20/76
    Luke Jackson 2020 Topps #215 Independence Day #15/76
    Luke Voit 2020 Topps #335 Independence Day #38/76
    Nick Pivetta 2020 Topps #221 Vintage Stock #64/99
    Renato Nunez 2020 Topps Heritage #300 Mini #053/100
    Liam Hendricks 2020 Topps #194 Advanced Stat Back #207/300
    Craig Kimbrel 2020 Topps #177 Advanced Stat Back #240/300
    Shohei Ohtani 2020 Topps #125 Gold Parallel #1596/2020
    Rhys Hoskins 2020 Topps Hoskins Highlights RH-1 Gold Parallel #22/50
    Barry Larkin 2020 Topps Decades' Best DB-58 Gold Parallel #45/50
    Mariano Rivera 2020 Topps Decades' Best DB-76 Gold Parallel #11/50
    Ozzie Smith 2020 Topps 1985 Insert 8591 Gold Parallel #05/50

    Relics:
    Ronald Acuna Jr. 2019 Topps Update All-Star Stitches ASSR-RA x2
    Al Kaline 2020 Topps Heritage 1971 Mint 71M-AK Quarter Coin Card #2/5
    Last edited by CubsFan1313; Yesterday at 07:57 AM.

  2. #2
    i like this
    Al Kaline 2020 Topps Heritage 1971 Mint 71M-AK Quarter Coin Card #2/5

    I HAVE THIS FT
    2014 Bowman bowman sterling die cut auto carlos correa rc auto 10/50 bv $200
    Collecting Minnesota Twins Auto's,GU's,RC'S,Refractors,inserts
    Now collecting star autos and hofer autos
    check out my photobucket at http://s36.photobucket.com/albums/e4/camco2/

    new sports card album
    http://sportscardalbum.com/u/camco2/a/graded-cards

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by camco2 View Post
    i like this
    Al Kaline 2020 Topps Heritage 1971 Mint 71M-AK Quarter Coin Card #2/5

    I HAVE THIS FT
    2014 Bowman bowman sterling die cut auto carlos correa rc auto 10/50 bv $200
    I'm afraid that I'm not interested in the Correa auto. Thanks,

  4. #4
    Interested in other Soto variation and Trout Topps short prints also Acuna relic
    I collect Randy Moss, Kansas City Chiefs, and other stars. I also collect Kansas City Royals that I like.

    Owner BSL Cardinals

  5. #5
    i am interested in these:

    Johnny Bench 2020 Topps #186 SP Legends Variation
    Juan Soto 2020 Topps #224 SP Photo Variation
    Christian Yelich 2020 Topps #200 SP Photo Variation

    Thanks

  6. #6
    I could use this one. LMK if you find anything you need. Thanks!
    Rick
    Bob Feller 2019 Topps #501 Legends Variation

    https://www.freewebs.com/rjeickholt/
    Need Ripkens that I don't have (3,044 different Ripkens) , Joe Mauer, Killebrew, Feller, Twins refractors. I'll also consider better RCs
    2005 Zenith

    Museum Inserts: 250/250 100%
    Prime Patches: 77/77 100% (all #'d to 150 or less) Overall collection includes: 29 different laundry tags,5 button holes,& 225 different autographs & auto variations.

  7. #7
    I am interested in the prices for the following:
    2020 Topps Heritage Mike Trout 466 SP and 466 IA
    2020 Topps Yelich SSP
    2019 Topps Update Trout/Ohtani US189
    2020 Topps Soto SP
    And both relics.
    Please let me know the prices for these.
    Thanks
    Thanks



    Our EBay store

    Check our inventory on Short Stop Sport Cards

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by HeboAlan View Post
    Interested in other Soto variation and Trout Topps short prints also Acuna relic
    Please let me know what you have from my RC want list

    I also have these Trouts available: http://www.thebenchtrading.com/showt...20)?highlight=

    Thanks.

    Quote Originally Posted by Fenway1112 View Post
    i am interested in these:

    Johnny Bench 2020 Topps #186 SP Legends Variation
    Juan Soto 2020 Topps #224 SP Photo Variation
    Christian Yelich 2020 Topps #200 SP Photo Variation

    Thanks
    I also have these photo variations from your want list. Please let me know if interested.

    Robin Yount 2019 Topps Update US168 Photo Variation
    Willie Mays 2019 Topps Update US21 Photo Variation
    Eddie Murray 2019 Topps Update US165 Photo Variation
    Nolan Ryan 2019 Topps Update US219 Photo Variation


    Quote Originally Posted by reickholt View Post
    I could use this one. LMK if you find anything you need. Thanks!
    Rick
    Bob Feller 2019 Topps #501 Legends Variation

    https://www.freewebs.com/rjeickholt/
    Interested in these:

    2019 Topps Chrome Fernando Tatis Jr #203
    2018 Topps HighTek Ronald Acuna Pattern #1
    2018 Bowman Luis Robert #BP21

    Please let me know what we can work out. Thanks.

    Quote Originally Posted by shortstopsport View Post
    I am interested in the prices for the following:
    2020 Topps Heritage Mike Trout 466 SP and 466 IA
    2020 Topps Yelich SSP
    2019 Topps Update Trout/Ohtani US189
    2020 Topps Soto SP
    And both relics.
    Please let me know the prices for these.
    Thanks
    PM sent. Thanks.

  9. #9
    Trout 2020 Heritage Action Variation has been traded.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by CubsFan1313 View Post
    I'm afraid that I'm not interested in the Correa auto. Thanks,
    what or who would you be looking for on the kaline coin?
    Collecting Minnesota Twins Auto's,GU's,RC'S,Refractors,inserts
    Now collecting star autos and hofer autos
    check out my photobucket at http://s36.photobucket.com/albums/e4/camco2/

    new sports card album
    http://sportscardalbum.com/u/camco2/a/graded-cards

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by camco2 View Post
    what or who would you be looking for on the kaline coin?
    Parallels/variations/RC auto of Alvarez, Bichette, Lux, Tatis, Guerrero, Acuna, Soto, Bellinger, Betts, Arenado, etc.

  12. #12
    I am also interested in these cards as well

    Robin Yount 2019 Topps Update US168 Photo Variation
    Willie Mays 2019 Topps Update US21 Photo Variation
    Eddie Murray 2019 Topps Update US165 Photo Variation
    Nolan Ryan 2019 Topps Update US219 Photo Variation

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenway1112 View Post
    I am also interested in these cards as well

    Robin Yount 2019 Topps Update US168 Photo Variation
    Willie Mays 2019 Topps Update US21 Photo Variation
    Eddie Murray 2019 Topps Update US165 Photo Variation
    Nolan Ryan 2019 Topps Update US219 Photo Variation
    Pm has been sent. Thanks.

  14. #14
    What would you sell these for?
    SP/Variations:
    Bob Feller 2019 Topps #501 Legends Variation
    Nolan Arenado 2020 Topps #230 SP Photo Variation
    Cody Bellinger 2020 Topps #50 SP Photo Variation
    Johnny Bench 2020 Topps #186 SP Legends Variation
    Mariano Rivera 2020 Topps #161 SP Legends Variation
    Nolan Ryan 2020 Topps #260 SP Legends Variation
    Juan Soto 2020 Topps #224 SP Photo Variation
    Christian Yelich 2020 Topps #200 SP Photo Variation
    Christian Yelich 2020 Topps #200 SSP Photo Variation
    Collector of Albert Pujols, Joe Crede, Tom Henke, Sam LaCure, Lou Brock, Keith Hernandez and Bake McBride.

    Check out my web site.
    http://www.freewebs.com/mgm37

    http://s907.photobucket.com/albums/ac277/mgm37/

    GO CARDINALS!!!

  15. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by mgm37 View Post
    What would you sell these for?
    SP/Variations:
    Bob Feller 2019 Topps #501 Legends Variation
    Nolan Arenado 2020 Topps #230 SP Photo Variation
    Cody Bellinger 2020 Topps #50 SP Photo Variation
    Johnny Bench 2020 Topps #186 SP Legends Variation
    Mariano Rivera 2020 Topps #161 SP Legends Variation
    Nolan Ryan 2020 Topps #260 SP Legends Variation
    Juan Soto 2020 Topps #224 SP Photo Variation
    Christian Yelich 2020 Topps #200 SP Photo Variation
    Christian Yelich 2020 Topps #200 SSP Photo Variation
    PM sent. Thanks.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •