75 Topps Mini and Regular Thurman Munson Vintage Both NrMT MT

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bear,

Any interest in these Blue Jays

2020 Topps Gold #61 LIke Father, Like Son/Cavan Biggio/Bo Bichette serial /2020 $15

2020 Donruss Holo Blue #102 Vladimir Guerrero Jr. $4

and this game used jersey.

2014 National Treasures All Decade Whitey Ford jersey serial 35/99 $12

Pricing jumps all over the place as Topps states mini;s 5 X more than the regular and the Regular is 15.00 most generally,
Would be looking for either something nice vintage or a low end auto.
Bear

Pricing jumps all over the place as Topps states mini;s 5 X more than the regular and the Regular is 15.00 most generally,
Would be looking for either something nice vintage or a low end auto.
Bear

well have a tulo blue jays auto if interested but will have to dig it out and see what year it is and see what else I might have.also no vintage

well have a tulo blue jays auto if interested but will have to dig it out and see what year it is and see what else I might have.also no vintage

I just traded the mini but i have another one avaible in a set which i will break up if u have something i can use
Bear

Yep that would work.
Keep the Munson out this week and traded the rest of the set to my buddey up in Mich yesterday for hi store.
Bear