• Hockey

0 0%
  • Golf

4 30.77%
  • NASCAR

5 38.46%
  • Other

1 7.69%

Thread: Which sport will be the first to come back.....

Which sport will be the first to come back.....

Pretty simple one...which sport comes back first.

I am a little bit surprised by how little I am missing seeing sports - as the days turn to weeks, I am able to get through the day without them a bit easier.

But I am sure that whichever one comes back first, I will be watching it.
    Building Topps sets from 1969 to the present. Always looking for Puckett cards.

wantlists updated, new player tradelists added.
    http://www.katester44.webs.com/

Kirby Puckett havelist:
    https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?...sH&hl=en#gid=0

I feel golf would be first due to the minimal players on the course since the times are staggered and typically it's just the golfer and caddie.

Chess will make a huge come back......games will be played on the computer....so there will be social distancing.......16 players.....and scores will be updated by computer.....not joking!
    In Memory of Our friend and Bench moderator Randy Martin Aka fatboycards 1963 to 2011. Don't drink the Kool aid from anyone trying to rip you off with their high prices of unopen baseball products......or those people who say supply and demand......Parents is that all you learned in College?

There will be a tournament and it will be a round robin......King of the Bench! ....Knights are you ready to become the King of the Bench! Your loyal fans await you : )
    Last edited by David K.; 05-03-2020 at 01:07 PM.
    In Memory of Our friend and Bench moderator Randy Martin Aka fatboycards 1963 to 2011. Don't drink the Kool aid from anyone trying to rip you off with their high prices of unopen baseball products......or those people who say supply and demand......Parents is that all you learned in College?

I voted baseball..........NASCAR? Never even think about it.........
    mikekestner.com/mm86

Would like to make trades worthy of the BB mailer........Trying to avoid PWE trades......

Nascar!!!
    I collect Nolan Ryan, Mickey Mantle and Ted Williams cards I do not have. I might also trade for Johnny Bench parallel cards. LMK before the trade if your address is not in USA.

Golf and NASCAR seemed to be the two most logical, just based on participant interaction. And NASCAR seems to have a plan to limit the number of tracks it goes to, so they are in a pretty good position. Golf would probably be next - as they have a potential plan. Their biggest obstacle will be getting foreign players to tournaments.
    Building Topps sets from 1969 to the present. Always looking for Puckett cards.

wantlists updated, new player tradelists added.
    http://www.katester44.webs.com/

Kirby Puckett havelist:
    https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?...sH&hl=en#gid=0

I heard that NASCAR is starting in mid May so out of those choices that appears to be the answer. I don't think fans will be in attendence though.

And UFC is having an event tonight so it looks like they are the actual first to come back. But I am wondering what sport will be the first to come back with fans in attendence and play on non nuetral sites? I'm starting to wonder if college football will be played this year since half of the Pac-12 schools do not think students will be returning to campus in the Fall!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by SymphonicMetal View Post
    I heard that NASCAR is starting in mid May so out of those choices that appears to be the answer. I don't think fans will be in attendence though.

And UFC is having an event tonight so it looks like they are the actual first to come back. But I am wondering what sport will be the first to come back with fans in attendence and play on non nuetral sites? I'm starting to wonder if college football will be played this year since half of the Pac-12 schools do not think students will be returning to campus in the Fall!!!!
    I cant imagine not going back in the fall, but that may be a tough reality....I never thought I would be thankful for the internet, but it has opened a ton of opportunities for distance learning for our students in my school district, and my own children too!
    "For nothing will be impossible for God" ~ Luke 1:37