Something smells fishy ....eBay auction!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I placed several bids on it.....thought it would look nice on the Saturday Contest! Al Kaline auto serial 20, Cal Ripken Jr. auto serial 25 and Ken Griffey Jr. auto serial 75.....

Losted on April 29, 2020....However, I felt something wasn't right....so I monitor it.........and the buyer lefted feedback on April 27?? Best regards, David

All the information is there...$122.50 is why over the cost ......One time a seller had about 5 different Ken Griffey jr. auto from the 2008 UD Heroes and some crazy bidder won all 5 of auctions with crazy prices.......But they never paid for them......lefted the seller with nothing....he (seller) never put the cards up again.... Always wonder what happened...someone had in end for the him (seller)? Best regards, David PS would be interesting to see if the card every reappear again?

most likely just yet another ebay glitch on the date since there is no way for anyone to leave feedback for an item purchased before the item has actually ended ...a simple look at the bidder's profile shows that over the past 30 days he had bids on 85 items spread over more than 20 sellers and this was the only item from the seller in question..

most likely just yet another ebay glitch on the date since there is no way for anyone to leave feedback for an item purchased before the item has actually ended ...a simple look at the bidder's profile shows that over the past 30 days he had bids on 85 items spread over more than 20 sellers and this was the only item from the seller in question..

That's a possible.....but..still....this feedback did not show up until two or three days after the auction closed....so it got there that fast.....and seller has yet to leave feedback?