Something smells fishy ....eBay auction!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

That's a possible.....but..still....this feedback did not show up until two or three days after the auction closed....so it got there that fast.....and seller has yet to leave feedback?

every item i have sold this year has arrived within 4 days of the item being paid for and in many cases as fast as 2 days so speedy shipping is still poissible...also , the seller has only left one feedback for a buyer in the past year...

Besides you seem to be doing well for someone.....who had tons of problems.

actually i am still facing tons of health issues at the moment including large loss of most of the sight in my left eye just this week but at least i finally found a home after 2 years of searching...i got the first truckload moved sunday but that was a mere drop in the bucket and combining my lack of transportation with extreme corona fear here and the fact i know virtually no one in the area , i just dont know how im going to make the physical move before the locks get changed here...also still have to find good homes for 7 of my kitties before i get to the new place...too painful as thye have all been with since birth and are pretty much the only family i have left...