Lf bryan reynolds non base rc's

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I have a 2019 Topps Update Gold Bryan Reynolds #/2019 and a 2019 Topps Chrome Update Pink Refractor Bryan Reynolds, let me know if your interested-Thanks

I have a 2019 Topps Update Gold Bryan Reynolds #/2019 and a 2019 Topps Chrome Update Pink Refractor Bryan Reynolds, let me know if your interested-Thanks

Possibly. If we can find something to agree upon for a trade. Who all do you collect?

I collect Anthony Rizzo, Ryne Sandberg, Pete Alonso, Gleyber Torres, Andrew Vaughn, and Fernando Tatis, let me know if you have any-Thanks
I don't really collect baseball much what I have is at the link I provided in my thread. If you can't find anything there let me know I may buy them if it's a fair price. Let me know.thank you.

I don't really collect baseball much what I have is at the link I provided in my thread. If you can't find anything there let me know I may buy them if it's a fair price. Let me know.thank you.
Do you have any Chris Godwin, Tom Brady, Walter Payton, Patrick Mahomes, Mike Evans, or Lamar Jackson

Were there any other players from other sports that you were are looking for?

I collect non base Inserts of HOFer's and legends of higher end brands Phoenix, Unparalleled, Certified etc. for football and then the 2019 Prizm needs I have and like 6 base 2020 Topps baseball for Series One. That's about it.

Sorry not interested in those, have you added the other cards from your gypsy queen box and would you also be interested in Refractors, Jarvis Landry, and Steelers
A
There wasn't much worth a crap in the hobby boxes I am taking a big loss on that box.I am interested in Landry if it's something I don't have,Refractors are always good and as far as Steelers I only or mostly only Collect 70's Steelers.