Wttf 2020 bowman 1st edition dodgers / angels.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

desertdogg

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Hi. looking to trade for 2020 Bowman first edition. La dodgers and Angels. cards. lmk what you have and what your looking for. thanks. Larry

Hi. looking to trade for 2020 Bowman first edition. La dodgers and Angels. cards. lmk what you have and what your looking for. thanks. Larry
I do not have bowman 1st ed. But, I do have 2020 draft refractors or Dodgers and Angles.......any interest. Just interested in trading for 2020 bowman chrome draft. Don

I do not have bowman 1st ed. But, I do have 2020 draft refractors or Dodgers and Angles.......any interest. Just interested in trading for 2020 bowman chrome draft. Don
Don, thanks on the offer but i have not opened any 2020 bowman draft this year. Larry

not really. i dont open much hobby anymore. i dont have a shop near me. i did open a lot of 2020 bowman. i pretty much just do retail now. Larry