Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Thread: Limited opening of stores.

Will mail the care boxes out tomorrow......Taxi! Food for the cat, my lunch and contract for the mailing out of the boxes....
    In Memory of Our friend and Bench moderator Randy Martin Aka fatboycards 1963 to 2011. Don't drink the Kool aid from anyone trying to rip you off with their high prices of unopen baseball products......or those people who say supply and demand......Parents is that all you learned in College?

65th day.....Yard work and going thru baseball cards. Best regards, David
    In Memory of Our friend and Bench moderator Randy Martin Aka fatboycards 1963 to 2011. Don't drink the Kool aid from anyone trying to rip you off with their high prices of unopen baseball products......or those people who say supply and demand......Parents is that all you learned in College?

Hoping bowman 2020 comes tomorrow......Best regards, David

Good news....in shelter in place will be removed after one more week.......but social distancing and masks will still be required. Some eating place will be opening up as the gov has approved it for Fresno City.......hoping hair cuts place will be opening soon....

Hobby stores maybe the last to open.....Best regards, David

Quote Originally Posted by katester44 View Post
    I have electric clippers - think I am just going to shave my head myself.... My son won't let me do that to him, he is all in on waiting for our barber shop to open back up so he can go with his custom flat top.

When we make it to cincinnati for a ball game, first thing we are doing is going for the spaghetti with chili and cheese.

Those are "walking tacos" around here - super popular at baseball tourneys, etc. for the kids.

Our county moves from red phase to yellow phase tomorrow. Still won't be able to practice baseball, which is a shame for all the kids.
    Like I said...this was in the 1970's....more like walking Chill........Best regards, David

Too many people use the word Taco for many things..........like soft Taco......its not soft Taco....its a burrito.......because they use flour tortillas...instead of corn tortillas......Best regards, David

66th day and one more week to go.........Best regards, David

66th day and had oatmeal cinnamon & apple......will be going out today......Japanese fast food place for the cat's food and my bento box or lunch box....then to contract to mail out the care package to my Niece & husband & kids in the north and Nephew & wife & kids in the south....LA their in lock down to August. Maybe some fresh cherries??

Walking Taco's, I love it! 5 way Skyline chili is the best...........Those coney dogs aren't bad either............
    mikekestner.com/mm86

Would like to make trades worthy of the BB mailer........Trying to avoid PWE trades......

So next Tues....no longer shelter in place for Fresno....just if u want to stay home......still have to wear masks in public....but not required. still must keep social distancing....and wash your hands with soap....that hand thing smells and gets my eyes watering and I start to coughing......so I look sick.....thats why I use unscent soap.

2020 Bowman here in Fresno UPS.....they won't deliver it until Tues of next week......

Got more cherries and fresh oranges! Picked up miso soup...suski rolls, chicken for the cat......Mailed out care boxes to Niece and Nephew! Should be delivered by Tues of next week...

Oatmeal......chicken leg, miso soup, two sushi pieces and some free cherries (washed them first)....burrito egg, sausage for snack....and yard work....Best regards, David

Yeah..my favorite Chinese place is open.......will be ordering lunch and dinner......