Big Cardinal Heritage Break hit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

STLSHOEMAN

HOF
5.00 star(s)
I won the Cardinals in a 6 box Heritage break last night. I watched the break live. I got a Goldschmidt Purple chrome from a hot box. Then I hit a Molina Clubhouse Collection GU Jersey card. In the second box I hit a Lou Brock 1971 Dime card #01/10!!. I looked on ebay and #'s 5,7,8,and 9 have been sold from $60 -$87. I'll probably list this one . Aaron

So I listed it last night with a starting bid of $79.99. NO Buy it Now. I got an offer this morning for $100. I countered with $110 and he bought it. I'm very happy.

Last edited:
I'll tell you something Mike. In my younger days I probably would keep it. I'm going to be 68 this month. When I go, noone in my family will have a clue what to do with my collection. My son is 40 and has no interest in sports. My daughter is 36 and would sell me if she had the chance. My grandson is 10 and has no interest in anything but his xbox. So anything I can turn into cash at this point makes sense to me I'm sad to say. Aaron

I'll tell you something Mike. In my younger days I probably would keep it. I'm going to be 68 this month. When I go, noone in my family will have a clue what to do with my collection. My son is 40 and has no interest in sports. My daughter is 36 and would sell me if she had the chance. My grandson is 10 and has no interest in anything but his xbox. So anything I can turn into cash at this point makes sense to me I'm sad to say. Aaron

I hear you, Aaron.........My wife would probably kick my collection to the curb or sell it for pennies on the dollar at a garage sale........What, me worry?

Mike