2020 Bowman First Edition

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Shepherd

MVP
5.00 star(s)
I opened a pack of these...Got:

5, 8-Dominguez, 12, 19, 88, 101, 116, 148, 150
Sky Blue 117-Ryan

BV's are obviously not out yet.

PLMK

Shep

Shep,
Interested in the Dominguez I usually don’t check eBay but did for that and my interest dropped as its selling for $150-$160 that is just a little crazy for a paper Bowman.

George

I know what you mean...I don't know what to do with it. Keep? Sell?

Shep,
Interested in the Dominguez I usually don’t check eBay but did for that and my interest dropped as its selling for $150-$160 that is just a little crazy for a paper Bowman.

George

I know what you mean...I don't know what to do with it. Keep? Sell?

That’s a tough call with that one especially when unless it’s a Bowman auto it seems the RC end up being higher than Bowman chrome prospects or draft plus its not like it was going to be a real release if he ends up being a big time player the card is more limited than the other cards he will have so it will probably be one of his more expensive cards. Then again he might never make it and the card could be in the $1 bin in a few years.

Ive seen them sell for 200+ although they've come down some. Is this guy that good? He came from out of nowhere. Id sell it if it were mine I think.