View Poll Results: Who will not make the NFL playoffs this year?

Voters
4. You may not vote on this poll
  • New York Giants

2 50.00%
  • New York Jets

0 0%
  • Los Angeles Chargers

0 0%
  • Miami Dolphins

0 0%
  • Cincinnati Bengals

0 0%
  • Cleveland Browns

0 0%
  • Jackson Jaguars

0 0%
  • Washington Redskins

3 75.00%
  • Detriot Lions

0 0%
  • Carolina Panthers

0 0%
  • Arizona Cardinals

0 0%
  • Other Team

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: Who will not make the NFL playoffs this year?

Who will not make the NFL playoffs this year?

Which teams will not make the NFL playoffs this year?
    In Memory of Our friend and Bench moderator Randy Martin Aka fatboycards 1963 to 2011. Don't drink the Kool aid from anyone trying to rip you off with their high prices of unopen baseball products......or those people who say supply and demand......Parents is that all you learned in College?

Bump.
    In Memory of Our friend and Bench moderator Randy Martin Aka fatboycards 1963 to 2011. Don't drink the Kool aid from anyone trying to rip you off with their high prices of unopen baseball products......or those people who say supply and demand......Parents is that all you learned in College?

ttt

New York Giants Baker in trouble with the law........Charged with robbery....Best regards, David

Wheres Eli ...when you need him?

ttt

My Eagles are gonna OWN the NFC East this year!
    Set wants are on my tradepage; also interested in any Ripken card I don't yet have. PWEs with toploaders are OK for 1 or 2 card non-GU/auto trades. If I don't respond to your post, please PM me - I work crazy hours (and a lot of them!).

Collecting Cal Ripken, Rick Dempsey, Buster Posey, and Paul Goldschmidt.

My Want/Tradelist
    My Cal Ripken Jr. "Have" List

Okay....

Giants.......