View Poll Results: Did you get your stimulus check or payment?

Voters
29. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes!

21 72.41%
  • No!

5 17.24%
  • Did not qualify for it!

3 10.34%
  • Don't know?

0 0%
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Did anyone get their Stimulus check?

Did anyone get their Stimulus check?

Please indicate on the above poll. Best regards, David
    In Memory of Our friend and Bench moderator Randy Martin Aka fatboycards 1963 to 2011. Don't drink the Kool aid from anyone trying to rip you off with their high prices of unopen baseball products......or those people who say supply and demand......Parents is that all you learned in College?

bump.
    In Memory of Our friend and Bench moderator Randy Martin Aka fatboycards 1963 to 2011. Don't drink the Kool aid from anyone trying to rip you off with their high prices of unopen baseball products......or those people who say supply and demand......Parents is that all you learned in College?

ttt

I voted no the other day.....Then I got it today!
    mikekestner.com/mm86

Would like to make trades worthy of the BB mailer........Trying to avoid PWE trades......

We got it pretty quickly, we were very grateful!
    "For nothing will be impossible for God" ~ Luke 1:37

Got it withing two weeks.

Haven't seen one, but go to the mailbox every day wondering if today is the day.....
    Building Topps sets from 1969 to the present. Always looking for Puckett cards.

wantlists updated, new player tradelists added.
    http://www.katester44.webs.com/

Kirby Puckett havelist:
    https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?...sH&hl=en#gid=0

Still waiting also. Would be nice to receive.
    Need Ripkens that I don't have (3,044 different Ripkens) , Joe Mauer, Killebrew, Feller, Twins refractors. I'll also consider better RCs
    2005 Zenith

Museum Inserts: 250/250 100%
    Prime Patches: 77/77 100% (all #'d to 150 or less) Overall collection includes: 29 different laundry tags,5 button holes,& 225 different autographs & auto variations.

Same here....qualify for it ...but its coming by mail.......one of theses days....1,200.00

Try going to IRSgetmypayment.com to see if they are holding up your payment because they need more information from you or to check your status.
    I collect Nolan Ryan, Mickey Mantle and Ted Williams cards I do not have. I might also trade for Johnny Bench parallel cards. LMK before the trade if your address is not in USA.

I did about 2 weeks ago..nothing...and I use to work for them. Best regards, David PS I'll check again.....meet all of the requirements.....filed return 2018 and 2019...owed money which I paid with the returns..................agi for 2018 was around 41,000.00 for single person.....meets the 1,200 amount.

Stupid government......will be mailed out today 5/15/2020....

from Kansas City Service Center...

Probably get it Tue or Wed of next week...........and not coming from Kansas....but Missouri.....

Got the stimulus check today! Check printed in KC Center ....but mailed out by Phil.....thats why it took so long........Fresno Service and Kansas City Service ...do Individual returns.... Odgen does Business returns. Phila does foreign returns....and Austin does immigation returns....