Close this thread please 06/22/2020

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

same here 6 yellows.bought six hangers and 5 had yellows and 1 didn't.noticed on the back of the hanger boxes with the upc pkg00883 have the yellows.the one that didn't had the upc pkg008878.

6 per hanger if the box states its a walgreens hanger. When they run out, they get in regular hangers. They got me two years in a row. Also, their heritage hangers will have a topps sticker preview pack. Some of those book for 15.00. Again, once they run out of theirs, they get in ones without the special packs. Read the hanger before purchasing.

6 per hanger if the box states its a walgreens hanger. When they run out, they get in regular hangers. They got me two years in a row. Also, their heritage hangers will have a topps sticker preview pack. Some of those book for 15.00. Again, once they run out of theirs, they get in ones without the special packs. Read the hanger before purchasing.

Yes. I brought one heritage hanger from walgreens and it had a pack of 3 mlb sticker collection preview cards. Larry

Yes. I brought one heritage hanger from walgreens and it had a pack of 3 mlb sticker collection preview cards. Larry

I got Trout and Alvarez in the same pack. They were booking at 15 bucks a piece. Best cards of the whole box. LOL

Walgreens Hanger box today UPC 887521086788. Only hits was one high number SP and 1 Baseball Flashback. Did do very well on Preview stickers though: Scherzer, Trout & Gleyber Torres.

Hi. my preview stickers were # 8 ACUNA jr. # 9 KERSHAW. # 10 LINDOR. they are for trade or sale if you need them. thanks. Larry