Some RC's for trade......

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

metsman1986

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Just building up the website with a box I've had lay dormant for awhile..........Most are common but a few will be hard to get..........Thanks and LMK...........Mike

https://mikekestner.com/mm86/rookiett

The site doesn't work too well with tablets and phones........You might use the desktop setting when using those..........

Hi Brad..........Didn't really see anything I can use, sorry..........My needs are pretty hard to hit, I know, as I've tightened up the collection.........Maybe next time!

Mike

OK, here are the images.........It's the SP from series 2 #698..........I'm not in my photography studio, been furloughed, so it's the best I can do right now........

acuna698s2_a

acuna698s2_b

Thanks bro.........I would trade it straight up for the #US300 Soto Gatorade bath but those are pretty scare and pricey as well.........Have the dugout version thankfully........

I have this it’s not much are you working on the 2020’s and just don’t have a wantlist posted yet?

#US165b 2019 Topps Update Eddie Murray / Orioles

I have this it’s not much are you working on the 2020’s and just don’t have a wantlist posted yet?

#US165b 2019 Topps Update Eddie Murray / Orioles

I do need that one, LMK what you need from my end.........2019 Topps was my stopping point for the S1 and S2; too many inserts and dupes..........Concentrating on Heritage, Chrome, and Update............Probably won't do the SP's in Update, just the base set..........There will probably be a ton of inserts in that too..........Sorry for the rant!

I remember that one..........It's the pinstripe version I believe when he was on base..........His stuff is trending down for some reason........Guess he's getting old or that rib injury..........He'll be back like Arnold said!

I do need that one, LMK what you need from my end.........2019 Topps was my stopping point for the S1 and S2; too many inserts and dupes..........Concentrating on Heritage, Chrome, and Update............Probably won't do the SP's in Update, just the base set..........There will probably be a ton of inserts in that too..........Sorry for the rant!

I have a mega box of Heritage incoming hopefully I pull some of the SP’s you need.

The Eddie is only $3 so on its own probably not worth a trade. I do have a 2020 French Text Ryan Braun if you doing those.

I have a mega box of Heritage incoming hopefully I pull some of the SP’s you need.

The Eddie is only $3 so on its own probably not worth a trade. I do have a 2020 French Text Ryan Braun if you doing those.

I do need that one, the Braun that is.........Is the mega the Walmart box for $50 or whatever? Don't live close to a Walmart so I'm not sure..........Last year I know they had exclusive low number Chromes, #1-#399, that I picked up.........

I do need that one, the Braun that is.........Is the mega the Walmart box for $50 or whatever? Don't live close to a Walmart so I'm not sure..........Last year I know they had exclusive low number Chromes, #1-#399, that I picked up.........

Yes the on Wal-Mart and they have exclusive chromes again this year.

Hey now..........These are the ones to finish this off........The Chromes aren't that interesting this year.......

2020 Heritage needs......

#409 2020 Topps Heritage Kyle Schwarber / Cubs
#413 2020 Topps Heritage Keston Hiura / Brewers
#415 2020 Topps Heritage DJ LeMahieu / Yankees
#422 2020 Topps Heritage Josh Bell / Pirates
#425 2020 Topps Heritage Michael Brantley / Astros
#426 2020 Topps Heritage Mike Yastrzemski / Giants
#431 2020 Topps Heritage Robbie Ray / Diamondbacks
#432 2020 Topps Heritage Eddie Rosario / Twins
#435 2020 Topps Heritage Lorenzo Cain / Brewers
#436 2020 Topps Heritage Tim Anderson / White Sox
#440 2020 Topps Heritage Jonathan Villar / Marlins