2020 Topps RC Logo Medallion card of John Smoltz!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PM Sent....Thank You.

You're welcome! Had a great time at Target! Open rest rooms.....friendly employees......the way it should be even in a stressful time. Even found baseball cards!! Fresh Cherries from Lodi....butter, coloring books for my niece's kids and nephew's kids.......raisins.....starbucks was open......new belt.......will be back soon! Best regards, David

Had to wear a mask.....but Target was miles ahead of Win co......at Win co...The guy letting people in.....saw my bag....I have 4 different bags and use a different one when going to the market.......told me leave it in car.....I came by bus....while then u need to trash it and inside they will give u a new one......but it on top of trash can....talk to the lady by the self serve.......no we don't have anymore to give...only plastic bags.........pick up my recycle bag and when shopping in the store....guy had lefted to brother someone else!