Game Used Lineup card from Orioles/Twins

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dashcol

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
I bought this thinking I was going to have somewhere to display this, but as it turns out I do not.

Looking to trade this for some cards the I can actually have room to store!

I collect:
1) PSA graded rookies (really focusing on 80s and 90s stars right now)
2) Mike Trout (really working on 2012 right now, but will consider any I don't have, also will take doubles at a lower value)
3) Pete Alonso (really need a 2020 Topps SP picturing a polar bear instead of Alonso, and a 2020 Donruss Whammy. Other than that only RCs)
4) Pre 1970 vintage stars
5) Joe Mauer (only cards I need, no doubles)
6) Ken Griffey Jr (rookies and rare 90s inserts)

I will also look at lists/websites to see if there is anything I like.

Here is the lineup card:

Untitled by Dashcol's Cards, on Flickr

The MLB certifications:

Damage from the wonderful USPS shipping service! Luckily it is not anywhere near the focal point.
I will take the damage into consideration when trading.

This will be pretty pricey to ship so please keep that in mind as well.

What kind of value are you putting on it?

This is from Mauer’s last season playing, but it does have some damage on it.

I would say around the $100-120 mark but it would also depend on what is being offered. Maybe lower for cards I really want maybe a little higher if the cards aren’t really something I need or want.

Aaron Slegers' first MLB win.

Wow! I didn’t even realize that! Being a Twins fan, I should have known that, or at least googled it. I got it because Mauer is my favorite player, and I wanted some memorabilia from his final season.

That is awesome....maybe my valuation is a little low!

Wow! I didn’t even realize that! Being a Twins fan, I should have known that, or at least googled it. I got it because Mauer is my favorite player, and I wanted some memorabilia from his final season.

That is awesome....maybe my valuation is a little low!

Might have been better if it hadn't been the visitor's dugout copy