Thread: 2020 gq hit

2020 gq hit

I bought a retail box on ebay form SteelCity Collectables for $71.95. I pulled a sp#319 Honus Wagner Bazooka Back. I ckecked ebay and saw that 5 others had sold from $15 -$70. I listed it at auction for $39.99. Within 5 min I got an offer for $50. I was tempted to sell but declined the offer. I told him that I had just listed it and wanted to give it some time. He came back with an offer of $80! The card is in the mail and it paid for my box. Not too bad. Aaron
    Just a set builder for the most part. If you can't help me on sets I can always use Oscar Tavaras, Michael Wacha cards. Also been picking up some Bob Gibson, Lou Brock, and Ozzie GU and Autos. Thanks for the help and GO Cards!!

Always nice to pull one card that pays for the box!! Congrats.
    Brad Ziegler 344/649Wantlist Click Here
    RC's & Autos Of Mike Trout,Aaron Judge,Matt Olson,Matt Chapman,Ronald Acuna,Juan Soto, Jose Altuve,Khris Davis,Mookie Betts,Christian Yelich,Bryce Harper, Ramon Laureano,Vladimir Guerrero Jr.,Fernando Tatis Jr.,Pete Alonso,Anthony Rendon
    Football Shaquem Griffin & Alabama Crimson Tide players
    Boxing/MMA- Micky Ward, Gina Carano

The Legends Bazooka backs are insane. The Wagner books at $40. The Schmidt books at $60, and while I was able to snag mine for $30, one sold for $215, and most people are asking for $200+ for the Schmidt.
    Hoosier
    ---------
    Trading Interests:
    Javier Baez, Ernie Banks, Johnny Bench, Kris Bryant, Willson Contreras, Ian Kinsler, Greg Maddux, Mike Schmidt, Corey Seager & Mike Trout. Victor Oladipo. Jordan Howard & Walter Payton

EVERYTHING I have available for trade is on my tradelist page. If it's not on that page, I don't have it. It's really that simple. Hoosier's Tradelist

That's awesome Aaron!
    WTTF: Rizzo, Baez, Schwarber, Banks, Sandberg, Trout, Acuna, Yadi, Ozzie, Brock, Bears HOF, Rodgers, Favre, Blackhawks HOF, Celtics HOF, Laker HOF
    http://sites.google.com/site/qcsportcards/