This does not need to become political:)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Topps use to do a lot of cards of presidents Obama and back.........Not so much with the new guy..........Good luck with this one, it's really nice and a great grade too........

they are all open except I have limited amount of hof I'm willing to trade. These are the HOF autos I have for Trade:

Panini Century Dennis Eckersley Mem/Auto

2005 Diamond Kings Dual g/u/ Auto Carlton Fisk

Gaylord Perry Sweet spot Auto 01/50

Wade Boggs Historical Auto PSA

Panini Century Paul Molitor Mem/Auto

Frank Robinson Hillshire Farms Auto w/coa Nabisco w/coa

Tim Raines Sweet Spot Auto /Donruss Auto

Judge and Arod autos are out of reach with the Obama alone. What value do you place on the Bregman auto?

I would think around $70 for the Bregman #'ed/10.

Do you have other baseball Autos/GU for me to look at? Just thinking I could see if I can find other stuff and maybe trade you my A-Rod.

I would think around $70 for the Bregman #'ed/10.

Do you have other baseball Autos/GU for me to look at? Just thinking I could see if I can find other stuff and maybe trade you my A-Rod.

Yes, my tradelist in my sig is up to date. Just look at the MEM & AU tabs. Let me know if you see something we can work out.

Yes, my tradelist in my sig is up to date. Just look at the MEM & AU tabs. Let me know if you see something we can work out.

Could I see scans/pics of the Griffey auto and the Votto auto? By the way, if you find something that you like better from CORNWELLFAMILY go for it. He is a really good trader and I don't mind if you bypass me to make a trade with him.

Could I see scans/pics of the Griffey auto and the Votto auto? By the way, if you find something that you like better from CORNWELLFAMILY go for it. He is a really good trader and I don't mind if you bypass me to make a trade with him.

I appreciate that. I only have semi interest in the Bregman. But I will shoot you a PM if things change. Thanks for the interest. I don't think I have traded with you in the past but look forward to that in the future.

Last edited:
I feel the same with Criollos. He is first and also a very good trader. (and A Hawkeye)

Well you are people I hope to do more with - not always easy to find and admire that.

Well I am interested in the Mantle. Is there anything of interest to you to add to the Obama for that? Let me know or please check out my tradelist. Thanks.

Would you consider the Mantle for the Ripken auto and the Bryant and Rizzo and Almora g/u and not include the Obama or is there something I could add to the Mantle for the Ripken and Obama?

Would you consider the Mantle for the Ripken auto and the Bryant and Rizzo and Almora g/u and not include the Obama or is there something I could add to the Mantle for the Ripken and Obama?

hmm.... I don't mind going bigger and don't mind trading the Ripken. I don't think I saw anything else for the pair. Let me think on the Ripken for Mantle - I think I would prefer to hang on to the AU but will let you know if things change. If there is anything else to add to the Obama for the Mantle, let me know. If it is just not appealing to you, I understand.