2020 Bowman box break! Only the hits!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

David K.

Legend
5.00 star(s)
4 packs at a time: 1 Hidden Finds refractor non-serial Jarren Duran Red Sox, Chrome bcp15 Jordyn Adams Angels and bcp87 Colton Welker Rockies and 6 bowman cards. 2. dual auto Rangers Sam Huff and Didsbel Arias 22/25, Two Chrome: bcp25 Bobby Witt Jr. Royals and bcp59 Glenallenb Hill jr. and 8 bowman cards. 3 Chrome cards: bcp13 Blake Rutherford white sox and bcp 135 Erice Pardinho Blue Jays and 8 bowman cards. 4. bcp 82 Freudis Nova Astros and bcp101 Nick Madrigal white sox and 8 bowman cards.

Hi David,
I would be interested in trading for any of the Chrome BCP cards - I try to make that set each year.

Please let me know what I can send your way.
Thanks, Al

4 packs: 5 Topps 100 26 Luis Patino Padres. Two chrome: bcp14 Ulrich Bojarski Tigers and bcp19 Julio Rodriguez Mariners. 7 Bowman cards. 6. Topps 100 92 Hans Crouse Rangers. Chrome bcp 36 Ryan Mountcastle Orioles and bcp 130 Taylor Trammell Padres. 7. Bowman refractor of Julio Rodriguez Mariners non-serial. Chrome bcp 84 Daniel Lynch Royals and bcp 109 Oscar Gonalez Indians. 7 bowman cards. 8. Rookie Favorites refactor Sean Murphy A's non-serial. Chromes: bcp 81 Trisen Lutz Brewers and bcp 117 Joe Ryan Rays. 8 bowman cards.

Hi David,
I would be interested in trading for any of the Chrome BCP cards - I try to make that set each year.

Thanks, Al

David -- I'd be interested in the Bobby Witt Jr. Bowman Chrome if I have anything on my trade page for it?

Thanks,
Billy

I'll keep both of u in mind....will continue the break....in this 104%....plus its on the wrong thread...should have been on the break thread.

I went to Walmart today. They didn't have any baseball cards except about 20 packs of Topps Archives. The packs were going for $10+.

Hi David,

Thanks, Al
Sorry Al! I also collect the chrome cards....but I'll be getting one more box and I'll pm you with any duplicates that I get. Best regards, David
David -- I'd be interested in the Bobby Witt Jr. Bowman Chrome if I have anything on my trade page for it?

Thanks,
Billy
Hi Billy! Mailing card out to you...free card. Best regards, David