Best Place To Showcase All My Cards For Sale / Trade!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cardking94

Pro
4.90 star(s)
Whats up everybody,

Just got back into collecting and wanted to know where y'all put all your cards for trade / sale online. Dropbox? Trying to figure out the most efficient platform.

Also, how active is this site these days? Any other trade sites you'd recommend as well? Facebook groups have become popular but it's not very organized so I don't get much use out of them.

Thanks,

Sam

Hi Sam,

Many of us here have our own websites through free site building platforms. Building a site isn't difficult using a "What You See Is What You Get" editor. I use webs.com for my pages - a link is below in my signature and you can see what I mean. Check out other member's sites as well by clicking on the username and selecting "visit homepage" or clicking links to their pages.

There's a pretty good core group here.

Best,
Dan

I probably should add that photobucket is not that popular with many of us due to difficulty in navigating the site and tons of pop-ups. Some have even reported viruses.

flickr is what I use.

Hi Sam,

Many of us here have our own websites through free site building platforms. Building a site isn't difficult using a "What You See Is What You Get" editor. I use webs.com for my pages - a link is below in my signature and you can see what I mean. Check out other member's sites as well by clicking on the username and selecting "visit homepage" or clicking links to their pages.

There's a pretty good core group here.

Best,
Dan

thanks fellas. created a flickr and seems to be exactly what i'm looking for, appreciate it! uploading pics today and will post the link here so y'all have first dibs! ha.

-sam