FT - GU lineup sheet and a couple HOF 8x10 autos

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dashcol

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
I have these three items that need to find a new home. I lost my room to my wife's new office/closet so these came off the wall and need a new wall to call home!

THE FIRST OFFER OF $100+ FROM THE LIST OF WANTS BELOW ON THESE THREE WILL GET THEM! I REALLY NEED THEM GONE!

That is about 50% off what it would cost to buy these all separately. The lineup card is $120, The Mays is around $40 and the Feller around $30.

The only requirement is the $100 in cards needs to be any mixture of these:
1) PSA graded RCs
2) Mike Trout
3) Pete Alonso
4) vintage superstars

Seriously, THE FIRST PERSON TO OFFER WILL GET IT!

The Lineup card is from July 5, 2018 which is Slegger's first MLB game. Also from Mauer's last season in uniform!
It does have damage, which I included a picture of. This was from the post office.

Then there are the two 8x10s. The Feller has a PSA COA and the Mays has a Say Hey COA.

Here are the pics:

lineup card:
Untitled by Dashcol's Cards, on Flickr

lineup card MLB hologram:

Damage to lineup card:

Feller:

Mays:

These will not be cheap to ship as the lineup card does not fit in a standard envelope.

LMK if interested!

I'm interested in the Mays. I almost purchased this exact photo on eBay a week or 2 ago when looking through some Mays autos. What type of value are you looking for in return? Any specific players that you're looking for? Let me know. Thanks, Harry

I'm interested in the Mays. I almost purchased this exact photo on eBay a week or 2 ago when looking through some Mays autos. What type of value are you looking for in return? Any specific players that you're looking for? Let me know. Thanks, Harry

I would really like to move them as a lot so they all find a good home.

On the Mays alone, probably $30 or so, but it is the shipping that makes me want to ship them all to one place. It is almost pointless for me to not hold onto the autos at that point.

Unless the offer is too good, I would prefer to hold out.

As far as my collection:
1) PSA graded rookies
2) Mike Trout
3) Pete Alonso
4) pre 1970 vintage
5) Ken Griffey Jr (playing days only)
6) ungraded rookies

After that, I always look through stuff to add to the trade box.

I would really like to move them as a lot so they all find a good home.

On the Mays alone, probably $30 or so, but it is the shipping that makes me want to ship them all to one place. It is almost pointless for me to not hold onto the autos at that point.

Unless the offer is too good, I would prefer to hold out.

As far as my collection:
1) PSA graded rookies
2) Mike Trout
3) Pete Alonso
4) pre 1970 vintage
5) Ken Griffey Jr (playing days only)
6) ungraded rookies

After that, I always look through stuff to add to the trade box.

I totally understand. If you don't get any offers for the lot let me know and I'll come up with something for the Mays. Also, how much do you think the Mays would be to ship alone? I would consider adding some cash/PayPal to help out with shipping if it made sense for both of us. Thanks, Harry

I totally understand. If you don't get any offers for the lot let me know and I'll come up with something for the Mays. Also, how much do you think the Mays would be to ship alone? I would consider adding some cash/PayPal to help out with shipping if it made sense for both of us. Thanks, Harry

Flat rate padded envelope is the cheapest and safest way to ship 8x10s. So $8.

Flat rate padded envelope is the cheapest and safest way to ship 8x10s. So $8.

Ok, if you do split them up and we work out a trade what I'd be willing to do is find something in trade the value that you're looking for and split your shipping cost with you as well. I'll ship my end of our trade in a bubble mailer as well. Thanks, Harry