Looking for Roberto Alomar RCs....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

t.rooster

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
Hi. Would love to find any pre rookie 1987 Roberto Alomar cards, but content to attain, either by trading, preferably, or buying any of the below cards. LMK what you have and are looking for in return. Thanks, Rooster.

1988 Donruss #34
1988 Donruss the Rookies #35
1988 Fleer Update U-122
1988 Score Rookies and Traded #105T
1988 Topps Traded #4T

Last edited:
Can definitely get you a 1988 Donruss #34. Count on it. But let me see if I can find any of the other ones too.

Luis

Any interest in 4 Roberto Alomar autographed cards? I have 1989 Topps, Donruss, Fleer, and Score cards of his that he signed for me before a Cardinal/Padres game in St. Louis. My nephews were in a high school game at Busch Stadium before the game. I was sitting behind home plate and several of the Padres came in the dugout during the high school game. I also got 2 Tony Gwynns and several other Padres . LMK, Aaron

Rooster: please pm me your mailing address and I will send you a couple of the 1988 Donruss #34 in a pwe.

Luis