June 2020 pick ups....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

metsman1986

MVP
5.00 star(s)
I'll start it out.......

mays002

Gal Gardot..Willie Mays....Gal Gardot...Willie Mays...Gal Gardot...Willie Mays...Can't go wrong with either!

Somewhere I have a poker chip w/ Kirby Puckett on it. Always have liked those as a collectible.

I usually dont buy boxes and almost caved to buy a box of 2020 Inception after seeing it go down in price. However, I was able to find this lot of 2020 Inception Auto's for less than a price of one box:

Jun'20 Pickup - 2020 Inception Silver Signings
ptIvNE2l.jpg
Cxw9BXNl.jpg

I think I did well.

Sorry...I have two Pujols auto coming up...the one above is for next Sat (if it ever comes)....and another auto serial to only 5 for the 4th of July contest which is open to the winners and everyone else as long as they have 15 points. Best regards, David

That's Albert's good signature too, sometimes IP he signs an A, a P and a loop thing! This is a nice card!!

God bless,

Kevin

Picked up this oddball item...........Use to go to Burger Chef when I was a kid and don't remember these items, it's a tray liner...........Love the Eckersley and Kuiper..........Loved listening to Kruk and Kuip when I had the MLB ticket........

bugerchef.jpg

Back in the days I pulled auto redemption form SPX Upper Deck box.....and I brought a second one on ebay for $70.00.....Sold both of the them for over $250.00 a piece.....Sorry Steve for the losted Pujols auto. Best regards, David

That Burger Chef tray liner is a really nice item!! I have some of the Burger Chef discs but have never seen one of those tray liners before.......granted Burger Chef was not in my region. I wonder if they had any other versions of the tray liner?

And that is a nice 1977 Hostess panel! I wish I was able to cut them that nicely back in the day. Who ever cut that did a near perfect job on that from what I can see.