Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... LastLast

Thread: How did you find THE BENCH???

Knight302 sent me an email containing the link. This is by far better than the trade section on the Beckett website. I have been here a little over two weeks and have done several trades. This site is what we make of it. So far so good as far as I am concerned.

RAy

Go to Ramtart's ebay items

Through eBay's Sports Forum

I entered a post mentioning where I can find some online sites where I can Trade Online. James (JamesNevans) recommended this site and I joined and now I'm hooked!

Regards,
    Ramil
    Sets I'm Working On
    2009 Topps Chrome Football - Master Set (Going to need a lot of help hehe)
    2003/04 Topps Chrome Basketball Set (Need Lebron RC)
    Player Collections
    Chris Mullin - Warriors/Pacers (Serial #/Auto/Jersey/Patch/GU)
    49ers - 80's/90's Legends and Current Players (Serial #/Auto/Jersey/Patch/GU)

i can barley remember it was months ago i vaugly remember how i found it i think it was either you pete or troy that directed me to it on the topps site which i have not been back to more than 3 times since lol this place has been very productive with trades and sales im glad i was lead to this site
    dave

The Bench

I think another trader referred me?

andy

In a Mystical land of Sexy Elves and Hopeless Maidens

Go to sissys_closet's ebay items

I started on topps.com and met CJ (cardsforsets). She recommended the Bench to me. I found it and left my wife for it.....just kidding. During Christmas Vacation, I started trading like a madman (even had Champs concerned about me). I dont remember my first trade (those 2 weeks are a blur from lack of sleep LOL) But I haven't stopped since

I will not go anywhere else, why should I when I have the friends I have established here. A tight knit community, like a family (minus the head nuggies)

Legacy

I found the Bench from someone on the Fleerbullpen baseball card forum, sure glad I did!!!
    Collecting Mike Trout.

I told my trading buddy, Duane Jackson (hdjstuff) how frustated I was getting with some other site, he recommended The Bench and I have not used anything else since. My son got me hooked and as he starts to lose interest, I find myself picking it up even more.
    Edwin Houthuijzen,
    I build sets and my kids collect Ken Griffey jr, Nomar Garciaparra , Alex Rodriguez,Derek Jeter, and Barry Zito
    Topps T-205 mini's Drum backs.

R.C.C.D.

~Bryun
    Always looking for:
    Dave Kreig--Steve Largent--Josh Gibson--Edgar Martinez

1967 Topps commons NM/MT
    Pre 1986 Topps commons NM/MT
    2006 Jerome Harrison
    2000 Shaun Alexander
    Any Refractors or Retrofractors
    Set needs

How I found "The Bench"

I think it was through a link on the "Newsgroup"

Who said those Newsgroup were useless...lol

I use to check the NG and sometime Beckett. Until I came here I had made about 2 trades on the net.

Now between here and SportsCardSherriff I have about 50 trades in the last 6 months.

This is a lot since I don't buy any new products (no stores in the region).

I love "The Bench" and also love the Chat. I was one of many, I am sure, that suggested to Pete he should have some kind of Chat room to start and/or complete trades.

Thank you very much to all traders,

Jean-Guy

search engine of top 100 sites off another trade club needless to say i have quit to be w/the best
    The Bench Resident Penn State Collector

PROJECTS
    *Penn State Topps Collection 376/426 61.25%

Hi, I got here recommended my NY JEterfan, I was trying to make atrade with him on antoher boards and he told me "If you dont join The Bench I wont trade with you" LOL. Just kidding,
    just told me he hanged out more in here so I came here and registered,
    its a very nice place, I like It

Ricardo Felix

I was just referred by NYJeterFan from another board. He said to check it out and see if the guys here can help me with a card that I need. Looks like an excellent site.

Ebay and the person who post the comments about The Bench was kick off--kjamidon

How did you find THE BENCH???

I found The Bench through the newsgroups. I think Peter was posting something, so I clicked the link.

Bob

OK, I've been trading on Topps for the last year and finally decided to go someplace where there was some structure. RyanL24 sent me here. I've been here for only a couple of days, but I am very impressed with how well organized this site is. Thanks to all who made this site available.

Chris
    Barry Bonds is a CHUMP!!!

I want your A's Auto's!

I want 1968 Topps!

I want all Rich Harden Cards!

:cool: