Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Ebay user help us out

Back on line again!
    In Memory of Our friend and Bench moderator Randy Martin Aka fatboycards 1963 to 2011. ..No longer buying anything on The Bench!

DIDN'T want to get in trouble in my first day and I'm not stupid just ignorant to the aspects of the cards and have just about the whole sets of topps prime,srata and the regular ones....but I also have a good count of the crime scene from 13'-14'
    Same with score all kinds of sweet relics to

Sent from my 0PM92 using Tapatalk

Only need to obtain advic

Sent from my 0PM92 using Tapatalk

Back to using this link.
    In Memory of Our friend and Bench moderator Randy Martin Aka fatboycards 1963 to 2011. ..No longer buying anything on The Bench!

Bump.

ebay buyers....

Using this link helps the Bench! Best regards, David

By using the above link on the first page.....you can help the Bench! Best regards, David

By from the link.

Picked up two nice Cal Ripken Jr. auto from ebay!

Help the site by Buying from ebay using the link on the first page.

Buy ebay cards and items by using the link on the first post! Best regards, David

ebay connection....not working correctly......

Working again.

working!