Ebay user help us out

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I must say THANKS to all that have helped support our great site by using the ebay banner to place winning bids on ebay.

Since this thread was replied to and more people exposed to it, the banners activity has gone way up and it has shown.

We get a small percentage of what ebay charges the seller (final value fees) we have gone from 1 or 2 a day to 10+ a day.

Once again THANKS for the SUPPORT it helps to pay the bills and keep us afloat.

Peter,

I just won a 4 card 2002 studio /100 lot on Ebay for $11. I buy one or two of these cards a week, so glad The Bench can get some of it!

Todd

pac_rat_76 said:
Is there a way to save this link to "My favorites" toolbar on my computer? That way whenever I go to Ebay I would be using the link supplied by The Bench and any winning bid I place would earn a little $ towards the fees (correct)?

their is a way... all you have to do is right click on the banner and then click bookmark this link.

Hope this helps,
Ben

I believe it's 40% of the ebay fees. So if ebay charges a seller $1.00 we get $0.40 if someone uses the banner to bid and wins the item. We also get rewarded from anyone who creates and account and places a winning bid.

Thanks for all the help guys!

I believe it's 40% of the ebay fees. So if ebay charges a seller $1.00 we get $0.40 if someone uses the banner to bid and wins the item. We also get rewarded from anyone who creates and account and places a winning bid.

Thanks for all the help guys!

I make hundreds of purchases annually on Ebay. I'll make sure to use the banner from now on. Sweet deal! :D

Just read this, I usually buy alot of my Zito stuff on the bay, and I will start using the link everytime now!!;)

Do you use Ebay to buy cards?

Then you can help us out at THE BENCH.

How you ask?
If you are looking to buy cards on ebay, start your eaby search from the link below. Each time you successfully win an auction it helps us here pay some of the bills. It's not much but ever little bit helps me out.

This link is also on the main page of THE BENCH.

<script src='http://adn.ebay.com/files/js/min/ebay_activeContent-min.js'></script>
<script src='http://adn.ebay.com/cb?programId=1&campId=5335965261&toolId=10026&customId=top+banner&keyword=baseball+cards&catId=166747&width=468&height=60&font=1&textColor=FFFFFF&linkColor=FFFFFF&arrowColor=1D1D1D&color1=FE9002&color2=1D1D1D'></script>

Thanks,
Peter

I'm embarrassed to say that I just read this thread for the first time.
That being said, when I tried to use the link I got a window saying that the link has expired.
Frank

Frank,
did you click on the link in the thread or the link on the Bench homepage? The link on the homepage works fine, and the link in the thread is a deadend.

clinton

Banner has been updated on this thread (1st post) and on the main page. to avoid any confusion.

Thanks for the support.

not sure if anybody is familiar with the site but i use bigcrumbs for anything i bid on . any chance i could open ebay from here and there and still have it count for both? lmk

dan

I'm not sure if that would work. If it's a sniper service then I know it will not work.

I'm clicking on the partner's page banner today and getting this error message:

Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /thebench/<script src='http://adn.ebay.com/files/js/min/ebay_activeContent-min.js'></script> on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apache/1.3.37 Server at www.thebenchtrading.com Port 80

I'm clicking on the partner's page banner today and getting this error message:

Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /thebench/<script src='http://adn.ebay.com/files/js/min/ebay_activeContent-min.js'></script> on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apache/1.3.37 Server at www.thebenchtrading.com Port 80

working on it :)

I'm not sure if that would work. If it's a sniper service then I know it will not work.

bigcrumbs is not a sniper service. you sign in and click the ebay link and use it to bid just like this. however you earn money every time you win an item you bid on and they send you paypal every month. just wondering not a big deal. thanks

dan

Status
Not open for further replies.