Review Common cards for sets...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hdjstuff

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
Baseball: *Free* Cards for Sets

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please see the Sponsored Box Breaks section for types of commons that are available ( up to 15 cards)

Members with less than 25 Bench Points - I will do what I can to help with sets.

This is an experimental program - changes can be made at anytime without notice and without repercussion.

Rules....

1. The member must have 10 Bench Points or more to participate
1a. The member can have fewer than 10 Bench points, but probably not receive 15 cards - it is possible, just can't be guaranteed
2. The member may only request up to 15 common cards to complete a set -- if all 'star cards' or just 'rookie' are chosen, it is likely that you will not receive your requested cards.
3. SPECIFIC player requests may not be honored.
4. The member may request commons for a set only 1 time every 3 months
5. Inserts, autos, numbered cards, game used cards do not qualify as common cards.
6. Hopefully, the cards will be used to complete sets. Please do not request cards in order to trade or possibly sell to someone else. The moderators will be watching and attempting to curtail any misuse of this service from the Bench.
7. NO WHINING!!!! If you don't like the rules, pm me and we'll see if they need to be changed.

I would appreciate help with postage. If possible, please send $1 - after you receive your cards to me to help defray postage and packaging costs.

Thanks

Duane

PS- NO BENCH POINTS will be given to either myself or the person receiving the free cards!!

Last edited:
Box Break Commons

Duane, Great idea, do we post the thread for each particular box break? Thanks Jeff

Duane,

Nice idea. I do have a quick question. I do Indians team sets in 05. Could I request Indians commons from the box break? Just wanted to ask.

Eric

Eric - initially, I would say 'no' --- however, if after several have picked some for their set needs, and the Indians cards are available - I see no reason why not to give them to you.

Duane

hdjstuff said:
Eric - initially, I would say 'no' --- however, if after several have picked some for their set needs, and the Indians cards are available - I see no reason why not to give them to you.

Duane
Ok Duane,

Was just wondering.

Thanks,
Eric

Thats a great idea. Hopefully I will have my 25 points by the end of the week. Dp you have any plans on opening a 2005 Topps Football box? Thanks a lot.

Duane, nice idea to get rid of over flow stock however, the logistics will be a nightmare not to leave out tracking who requested what and when, have fun.

Duane, nice idea to get rid of over flow stock however, the logistics will be a nightmare not to leave out tracking who requested what and when, have fun.

There are forums here on the Bench to put your want lists.... if you want some help with a specific set that I have done a box break on, sure, put your list here and if I can help with it I will.

Duane