The Bench's Code of Conduct

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mark Wing

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
One of our goals on The Bench is to run a site where traders treat each other with appropriate respect. Abusive posts or the use of profanity is strictly prohibited. The first offense will result in a one week suspension. Continued problems will result in permanent removal. If you don't like an offer, a simple "No thank you" will do. If someone flames your post, take the high road and either respond politely or not at all. If you react poorly in this situation, you will be held equally accountable.

Here is a link to the official Code of Conduct:
http://www.thebenchtrading.com/thebench/faq.php?faq=new_faq_item#faq_conduct

Mark

I don't think I saw it stated as such but I'm assuming masking profanity is the same as swearing?

You are correct. As far as were are concerned, strategically changing letters to other symbols is the same as if the correct letters are there.

The Bench's Code of Conduct is not new. Recently, we have had a few incidents and don't want to let things slip. I figured it might be a good time to remind everyone of the expectations when posting on The Bench.

Mark

BTW, good question.

As a New Year's Resolution - every member of The Bench should read this thread and than refresh their memories of the FAQ's.