SF Giants fanfest

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

89Giants

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Well saturday was the Giants fanfest, 36k showed up as expected. Nobody really wanted to come with me because they knew how crazy it would be.I still decided to go and did ok. I dont think Lincecum or Wilson signed at all from what I heard. It was nice to get HOFer Jon Miller on some cards I've had(he said he'd never seen the greats of the game one). It was hard to juggle the camera, blue pens and cards at the same time but I still managed to get some nice shots. The Krukow jumbo I smeared when he handed it back to me, ugh! Tom Tolbert was there because he hosts a radio show on the local station. He's a funny guy.
Tom Tolbert
fanfest2012giants041.jpg
Brandon Belt
fanfest2012giants034.jpg
fanfest2012giants033.jpg
fanfest2012giants031.jpg
Jeremy Affeldt
fanfest2012giants027.jpg
Roberto Kelly
fanfest2012giants026.jpg
The madness
fanfest2012giants022.jpg
Mark Gardner & Santiago Casilla
fanfest2012giants018.jpg
Gardner to Casilla- "check out my cards"
fanfest2012giants017.jpg
fanfest2012giants016.jpg
Duane Kuiper
fanfest2012giants015.jpg
Jon Miller -"why, its me and Cal!"
fanfest2012giants014.jpg
Miller Krukow Kuiper
fanfest2012giants013.jpg
fanfest2012giants012.jpg
Dave Righetti
fanfest2012giants008.jpg
fanfest2012giants006.jpg
Chris Stewart
fanfest2012giants007.jpg
fanfest2012giants005.jpg
fanfest2012giants003.jpg

scan0001-7.jpg

scan0002-4.jpg
scan0003-6.jpg

scan0004-7.jpg

scan0005-9.jpg
scan0006-8.jpg

scan0007-8.jpg

Not pictured is my World Series ball I'm working on, added affeldt on it.

I would be interested in trading for one of the Belt's preferably the Allen and Ginter if it's available. But great successes!

nice job!!...that scene is why i have avoided rangers fan fest the last two years...

Glad to see and hear about your adventure. Nice haul and job well done. It is tough juggling all those things. Now you are ready for spring training...

For 36,000 fans in attendance, you did really well!

Got a great Dave Righetti autograph. I've only ended up with the "DRighetti" version. And a nice Brett Pill one, too!

For 36,000 fans in attendance, you did really well!

Got a great Dave Righetti autograph. I've only ended up with the "DRighetti" version. And a nice Brett Pill one, too!

Yeah I doubt anyone got close to as many sigs as I did, but I always try to do better than the previous year. I've met righetti a few times and if you try to give him more than one or he is in a hurry he will do the drighetti, I have one of those lol!

I don't pay a lot of attention to the autograph forums, so I missed this until recently doing some reseach on those little black and white cards the Giants produce. Do you know if there was a Hensley Meulens card available? For that matter, did you happen to snag any more of them than just the ones you posted here? I recently posted on my blog about generic, team issue cards, and was curious about a stack of these Giants cards I picked up on eBay. Your post here sortof answers a major question I had, namely, "how are they distributed?"