Are you kidding me?!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PEOPLE THESE DAYS!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MasonAsher2014

Prospect
SO this morning I went to my storage locker that i put all my cards in. Well most, base, rookies, inserts, GU and auto.. I keep my higher end stuff at my house, but anyway I went to the locker to pick up a box of my autos, rookies and inserts for my grab-bags that I do on eBay and I got there and guess what? Someone broke in to 3 of the lockers and stole stuff, including over 30,000 cards of MINE that I estimate had a value of about 70,000-100,000 bucks. So that pissed me off. I have to start almost all my collection over! I did have a box of everything at my house already and it was getting low so that why I went to get more. Good thing I had my PC and stuff at my house. This is the second time I've had to start over, first our house burnt in 08 so that's why I put it all in a locker, those can't get burned but obviously you can. People these days are making me want to stop collecting. HELP ME CARD GODS!:(

Yikes, I hope you had them insured. I'm thinking about getting insurance on my collection and it's not worth near 70 grand. Sorry to hear about that.