Topps cancelled my redemption ???????????

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jaxbraves

HOF
5.00 star(s)
TOPPS CANCELLED MY REDEMPTION
2013 Topps Tribute Baseball Tribute Autograph Orange Parallel of Matt Kemp Cancelled
2013 Bowman Platinum Baseball Auto Relic Refractor of Christian Bethancourt Cancelled
2013 Bowman Platinum Baseball Auto Relic Blue Refractor of Manny Machado Cancelled

Have never experienced this. Has anyone else?
Since it is Saturday I don't think I will reach anyone so I will be calling first thing Monday Morning.

They cancelled my 2013 Topps Chrome refractor auto of Tony Cingrani RC as well. Shows my Puig auto cancelled but I told them I wanted a replacement and got a Trout auto and a Cespedes auto in place of it. They shorted me $50 in bv though but daughter had rather have the Trout auto for sure.

Dennis

They cancelled my 2013 Topps Chrome refractor auto of Tony Cingrani RC as well. Shows my Puig auto cancelled but I told them I wanted a replacement and got a Trout auto and a Cespedes auto in place of it. They shorted me $50 in bv though but daughter had rather have the Trout auto for sure.

Dennis

I take it they still owe you one or the Trout replaces both of them.

Not sure, they never said. They told me the Puig auto was bv $500, the Trout is $400 and the Cespedes is $50. I figure they still owe me $50 and the Cingrani but I guess it is a closed deal for them. I just wish they would put the actual auto in the pack so there is no dealing with them on this stuff but I figure they have tons of cards left over at years end from their redemption program but that is just my 2 cents worth.

Dennis

I'll be checking with my hobby store as their do all of the redemptions for me. Looks like the blank storm on redemption program for sure. Best regards, David

Granted I don't check my status that often, but today mine also shows CANCELLED. I know that Topps sent me a Late Notify email last year, but I ignored it hoping they would eventually come through.

2012 Topps Finest Auto Jumbo Relic Rookie Printing Plate of Leonys Martin

Yup my cards are cancelled also one is a duel auto from last years heritage of Al Kaline and Prince Fielder.

Topps just posted an update on twitter, that they think the site issues are resolved and redemption status corrected.

Topps just posted an update on twitter, that they think the site issues are resolved and redemption status corrected.

I wouldn't let them off the hook that quickly...It's possible they were displaying the wrong field from a database where they store the "real" status of these redemptions...Cancelled means there's no chance of them sending it...I'd be interested to find out how many of these that showed up as cancelled are actually delivered at all...