Thread has been deleted

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Okay. I will Luke which two when I get home. Also just to confirm the arod is a pack pulled autograph/jersey

Ok I can do the Alex Rodriguez and the Ivan Rodriguez autographs for the Jackson. Post it up if that works.

have a 2012 prime cuts auto/patch of tony Perez. Let me know if interested

Hi Patrick:

Thank you for looking out for my needs. I do not particularly like Auto/GU combos, particularly if it is a sticker auto. But again, thank you for the offer. Please let me know of other PR players or Latin star autos if you find them

Luis

2003 Topps Retired Luis Aparicio Auto Signed Card (in case)
2003 Donruss Signature Edgar Martinez Auto Signed sticker auto

Unfortunately it looks like all the stuff I like is the higher end stuff. Let me see if I can find some Clemente Game used stuff for ya. I wanna try and get the Jackson, oneil or the wright autos from ya.

Unfortunately it looks like all the stuff I like is the higher end stuff. Let me see if I can find some Clemente Game used stuff for ya. I wanna try and get the Jackson, oneil or the wright autos from ya.

Great, thanks. Hope you can find a Clemente GU. I will also consider these: low numbered GU of any player from PR, bat barrel auto of any player, unusual GU of a player from PR (hat, batting glove, catcher's gear, etc.), cards #'ed to 25 or less of a player from PR. Long shot, but I also like to get a hold of any 1972 Puertorican Sticker cards. Just giving you more options. Thanks!