Hello, my name is Brent and I enjoy collecting and trading baseball cards...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hi welcome!
I like the
Nick Gordon auto
Cespedes auto
Degrom auto
Bench auto
Perkins auto
Please cmb

The gordon is in discussions but I'm not sure how that will end up. I would really like to find a deal for one or all of the following htg autos:
Ripken polar bear
Cutch lineage
Bo Jackson penmanship

some Nft may be available as well. Is something possible for one of these?

The Kershaw box topper is the one thing I saw. Any chance I could interest you in some NFT to try and make a deal for that? There's a nice Pedroia auto in there...lmk

I sent the Kershaw out to get graded, not sure what I'm going to do with it yet. I have an A-Rod (Rangers) not pictured. What SP are you interested in?

I sent the Kershaw out to get graded, not sure what I'm going to do with it yet. I have an A-Rod (Rangers) not pictured. What SP are you interested in?

I am interested in the 13 miggy sp, 13 scherzer sp, and 15 springer sp. The cano ginter auto is also interesting to me. I would trade the Pedroia patch for those 4. $60 and $60. Or let me know what you're thinking. The Moncada will be htg.

Hey welcome to the bench guy you have a nice collection
What you looking for the Randy Johnson auto and one of the Sonny Gray diamond patches.
I have a several Fernandez cards. Colossal patch button card one rookie x-fractor auto and a tier one auto second year.
Check out my e-bay page he name is grandeconverse.

Hey welcome to the bench guy you have a nice collection
What you looking for the Randy Johnson auto and one of the Sonny Gray diamond patches.
I have a several Fernandez cards. Colossal patch button card one rookie x-fractor auto and a tier one auto second year.
Check out my e-bay page he name is grandeconverse.

Hey, thanks for checking out my links. I am not in a real hurry to trade the randy but I am open to discussion. What I would really like is a nice HOF auto out of it but I checked your Ebay page and also your bucket. Here is what I like:

Sterling Mantle Relic
Griffey Auto
Fernandez Button
Fernandez Patch
Kemp A&G Red Auto
Goldy Auto

lmk what you think or if you have anything else available. Thanks!

The gordon is in discussions but I'm not sure how that will end up. I would really like to find a deal for one or all of the following htg autos:
Ripken polar bear
Cutch lineage
Bo Jackson penmanship

some Nft may be available as well. Is something possible for one of these?

Like the Mariano Rivera tribute auto/gu
Randy Jonson die cut auto
Sandy Koufax auto

Like the Mariano Rivera tribute auto/gu
Randy Jonson die cut auto
Sandy Koufax auto

How about something for the Randy Auto?

I just got the Mariano - took forever to get one... The cut Koufax is NFT and the other Koufax is currently being held in hopes to complete a deal for a Harper auto.

The Randy books $250 but I do not necessarily need that out of it. I would just like a card or two that I can PC. Let me know what you think about a deal for the Randy. Thanks

I am interested in the 13 miggy sp, 13 scherzer sp, and 15 springer sp. The cano ginter auto is also interesting to me. I would trade the Pedroia patch for those 4. $60 and $60. Or let me know what you're thinking. The Moncada will be htg.[/QUOTE

I need a Pedroia patch, so sure. Post it up or let me know and I'll post it.
Thanks

Last edited:
I am interested in the 13 miggy sp, 13 scherzer sp, and 15 springer sp. The cano ginter auto is also interesting to me. I would trade the Pedroia patch for those 4. $60 and $60. Or let me know what you're thinking. The Moncada will be htg.[/QUOTE

I need a Pedroia patch, so sure. Post it up or let me know and I'll post it.
Thanks

Thanks! Trade posted

You willing to trade the Johnson or not? I'm not sure what to get out of your post?
What value you put on if you move the Johnson?

You willing to trade the Johnson or not? I'm not sure what to get out of your post?
What value you put on if you move the Johnson?

What I did was leave it open for you to make an offer. I have had a lot of interest in the Johnson auto and am in no hurry to trade it. If someone gives me an offer that I like, I'll take it...but I'm not going to work too hard to move it

Dude I'm not playing that game with you give me your value we go from there.
You mentioned several cards you like of mine shot me what you think.

Dude I'm not playing that game with you give me your value we go from there.
You mentioned several cards you like of mine shot me what you think.

I don't know what game you're talking about. The Randy is $250. As I have told others, I don't necessarily need $250 out of it in trade but would like a nice PC card or two. To be fair, you have 2 cards that I would PC but they are both relics and frankly that's not exciting me much. I appreciate you coming to this thread and checking my links. You have cards that I am interested in but
I am not in a real hurry to trade the randy but I am open to discussion.
I have had a lot of interest in the Johnson auto and am in no hurry to trade it.
so I think I will just hold onto the card until a good offer comes along. I hope we can match up on something in the future, you have nice cards - this just wasn't the time. Take care.