1977 Topps Baseball wantlist

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

katester44

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Staff member
These are the cards I need to knock out my 1977 Topps Baseball set. An * indicates I have the card, just need a condition upgrade. No trade too small!

COMPLETE!!

Thanks for looking.

Last edited:
thanks tom -- any luck on the cubs CL from 1978? will figure out something to get sent your way.[/QUOTE

Andy
not yet I had one but I would not send it all marked up you don't have a trade list do you I have about 12 sets I am trying to finish tom
I will have these 77 topps in mail for you either tomorrow or Friday
later

In varying conditions (all at least VG) I have 35 37 41 46 60 128 219 285 347 377 400 478 500 521 526; also 10 Jackson 234 Ryan RB 450 Rose 476 Murphy RC 650 Ryan

I should still also have that last '78 card you need.

If you PM me an e-mail address I can send scans - if you have minimum condition requirements please let me know.

Thank you.

Andy - I have the following for you if you still need them
37 Steve Hargan VG-Ex
*134 SD padres CL* (no boxes checked/small crease in upper right)
287 Cincinnati Reds CL G (boxes checked)
526 Larry Parrish EX
569 Jim Lonborg VG (off center 20/80 L to R and 80/20 T to B)

Andy - I have the following for you if you still need them
37 Steve Hargan VG-Ex
*134 SD padres CL* (no boxes checked/small crease in upper right)
287 Cincinnati Reds CL G (boxes checked)
526 Larry Parrish EX
569 Jim Lonborg VG (off center 20/80 L to R and 80/20 T to B)

right now, for sure, could use #526 Parrish. What can I get you for it? thanks.

Both cards are in excellent condition. The centering on both is a bit off
but nothing that greatly effects the value of the card.

Both cards are in excellent condition. The centering on both is a bit off
but nothing that greatly effects the value of the card.

OK - I am slowly (because of me) working a deal with gawain and both of these cards are put of the discussion. Will let you know one way or the other. Thanks.

I tried to send you an update on the 77s you were interested in - your mailbox is full.

Just saw the email come through with second set of scans - will message you.

Post it up for free and Ill send it out.

Greatly appreciated - posting it up now. Thanks.

So I did a bit of searching, and I already had a 1977 Topps Baseball wantlist thread started. I have updated the initial post for all acquired cards.

Still need 25 cards -- 18 missing and 7 upgrades. No trade too small, going to try and knock as many cards/sets out as possible while I am confined to the house.

Was sort of shocked to find that I was actually done with 1976 - but need 7 cards upgraded. And am only 14 cards away from completing 1974. So, I will definitely be in acquisition mode!

Never caught what condition you were looking for? I have 2 you need, one is ExMt and the other is NM but wax on back of card