2018 Topps Chrome Update FT/FS

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

What kind of value are you putting on this one?
Gold Refractor #/50
HMT75 J.D. Martinez, Red Sox

Thanks

David - Can use these:

Pink Refractor
HMT6 Daniel Mengden RC, Athletics
HMT10 Jesse Biddle RC, Braves
HMT60 Jose Abreu ASG, White Sox
HMT62 Jose Altuve ASG, Astros
HMT65 Nolan Arenado, Rockies
HMT72 Matt Kemp ASG, Dodgers
HMT73 Bryce Harper ASG, Nationals
HMT77 Max Scherzer ASG, Nationals
HMT86 Lorenzo Cain ASG, Brewers

Can you use any of these?

2000 Multi-Ad Utica Blue Sox Miguel Cabrera
2018 Topps Update Gold #US242 Franmil Reyes #2014/2018
2018 Topps Update Gold #US25 Willy Adames RD #1264/2018
2018 Topps Pro Debut #20 Vladimir Guerrero Jr.
2018 Topps Update '83 Topps #83-13 Ronald Acuna Jr.
2018 Topps Archives '81 Future Stars #FS-BRA Ronald Acuna Jr./Ozzie Albies/Luiz Gohara
2018 Topps Chrome Update Pink Refractors #HMT99 Austin Meadows RD

Last edited:
David - Can use these:

Pink Refractor
HMT6 Daniel Mengden RC, Athletics
HMT10 Jesse Biddle RC, Braves
HMT60 Jose Abreu ASG, White Sox
HMT62 Jose Altuve ASG, Astros
HMT65 Nolan Arenado, Rockies
HMT72 Matt Kemp ASG, Dodgers
HMT73 Bryce Harper ASG, Nationals
HMT77 Max Scherzer ASG, Nationals
HMT86 Lorenzo Cain ASG, Brewers
HMT95 Trevor Story ASG, Rockies

Can you use any of these?

2018 Topps Pro Debut #20 Vladimir Guerrero Jr.
2018 Topps Update '83 Topps #83-13 Ronald Acuna Jr.
2018 Topps Archives '81 Future Stars #FS-BRA Ronald Acuna Jr./Ozzie Albies/Luiz Gohara
2018 Topps Chrome Update Pink Refractors #HMT99 Austin Meadows RD

I can use these along with the Acuna 2017 Bowman Draft:

Please let me know what we can work out.

Thanks.

I can use these along with the Acuna 2017 Bowman Draft:

Please let me know what we can work out.

Thanks.

I no longer need the #HMT95 Trevor Story but still need the rest. Any chance you still have these Pujols?:

2018 Topps Update Postseason Preeminence Black and reg
2018 Topps Archives base
2018 Topps Heritage High Deckle Edge
2018 Topps Chrome Pink Refractor

Perhaps some combo of these to even it out?

LMK,
Brett

Last edited:
I no longer need the #HMT95 Trevor Story but still need the rest. Any chance you still have these Pujols?:

2018 Topps Update Postseason Preeminence Black and reg
2018 Topps Archives base
2018 Topps Heritage High Deckle Edge
2018 Topps Chrome Pink Refractor

Perhaps some combo of these to even it out?

LMK,
Brett

Brett,
I will need to verify that I still have the Pujols cards you listed. Do you have an idea of which ones you need in return along with the remaining pinks on your list?

I have a 2017 Bowman Best of Willy Adames TP32. Let me know. Best regards, David

David,
I would like to get a RC logo or 1st Bowman Chrome card of the players in my sig.

Thanks,
David

Brett,
I will need to verify that I still have the Pujols cards you listed. Do you have an idea of which ones you need in return along with the remaining pinks on your list?

David,
I would like to get a RC logo or 1st Bowman Chrome card of the players in my sig.

Thanks,
David

Any combination of the Pujols cards I listed along with the pinks minus the Story will work for me if you can swing it. I'll leave it up to you.

Brett,

David,

Thanks,
David

My last offer....2018 Topps Chrome Update Juan Soto HMT98. Let me know. Best regards, David

Could use the following:
BASE:
5 12 21 36 37 44 51 63 70 (2 if you have them) 74 85 88 96

Pink Border:
45 Ichiro
70 Judge

IA:
Judge
Ichiro

Have a bunch of base RC's that you are looking for, and a couple of RC International Affair cards as well. The base will be my priority and go from there. Let me know. Thanks.

Could use the following:
BASE:
5 12 21 36 37 44 51 63 70 (2 if you have them) 74 85 88 96

Pink Border:
45 Ichiro
70 Judge

IA:
Judge
Ichiro

Have a bunch of base RC's that you are looking for, and a couple of RC International Affair cards as well. The base will be my priority and go from there. Let me know. Thanks.

I have all of the cards you listed above including two copies of #70 Judge. I am more interested in the base RC rather than the IA inserts. I am also interested in base Topps or Update RC versions.

Thanks,
David

I have all of the cards you listed above including two copies of #70 Judge. I am more interested in the base RC rather than the IA inserts. I am also interested in base Topps or Update RC versions.

Thanks,
David

Right now, I am holding the Flagship and Update RC's for the guys you are looking for. But I do have a Adames rainbow foil from update and an Adames Salute card from Update to add to the mix.

As mentioned, the base cards are my priority, want to finish up the set. Than the IA's, than the pink borders. I am sure we can work something out, at least for the base. Thanks.

Right now, I am holding the Flagship and Update RC's for the guys you are looking for. But I do have a Adames rainbow foil from update and an Adames Salute card from Update to add to the mix.

As mentioned, the base cards are my priority, want to finish up the set. Than the IA's, than the pink borders. I am sure we can work something out, at least for the base. Thanks.

Please let me know which specific cards you have. I can offer all of the cards you listed for some combination in return. Just let me know. Thanks.

Thanks for the reply. Best regards, David

David,
I apologize for skipping over your post. I did not see it before bumping up my threads. I would trade for the Soto if you still would like to. I also posted on your thread with a couple of Update golds that you need. Please let me know.

Thanks,
David