2019 topps ft-more added

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ryancollector

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
2019 topps 1 ft

Have these to trade for Nolan Ryan, Ted Williams or Mickey Mantle cards I don't have. Looking mostly for the 2019 Topps cards I don't have. If you find something you are interested in, PLMK what you have to trade for it. Thanks for the look.

HOME RUN CHALLENGE:
Anthony Rizzo
Miguel Andujar

GOLD:
Cesar Hernandez #331

RAINBOW:
Zack Godley #59
Ramon Laureano #64
Hunter Strickland #153
Aaron Nola #163

ICONS:
Jose Canseco
Babe Ruth
Ichiro

84's:
Frank Thomas
Clayton Kershaw
Wade Boggs
Jose Berrios

GRAPEFRUIT LEAGUE:
Aaron Judge
Carl Yastrzemski
Roberto Clemente
Derek Jeter
Bob Gibson
Lou Gehrig
Don Mattingly
Vladimir Guerrero
Hank Aaron

TOPPS NOW:
Gleyber Torres
Shohei Ohtani

GREATEST PLAYERS & MOMENTS:
Brooks Robinson
Duke Snider
Mariano Rivera
Justin Verlander

FUTURE STARS:
Brian Anderson
Shane Bieber
Jack Flaherty
Louroes Gurriel Jr
Ronald Guzman
Jordan Hicks
Franmil Reyes

GREATNESS RETURNS:
Yaz/benintendi

150 ANNIVERSARY STAMP:
Miguel Andujar
Richard Urena
Ken Giles
J.P. Crawford
Niko Goodrum
Jeff McNeil

ACUNA JR:
9, 12, 15, 20, 26

TORRES:
12, 19, 21, 23

150 YEARS COMMEMORATIVE PATCH:
Mike Piazza
Juan Gonzalez
Javier Baez
Christian Yelich
Roger Maris
Corey Seager

Last edited:
I'd like to work on this Piazza, Here are the 2019 I have to start with. If you could check my Beckett site that would be great
Charlie

150 YEARS COMMEMORATIVE PATCH Mike Piazza

2019 Topps Grapefruit League Greats #GLG12 Nolan Ryan $4
2019 Topps 150 Years of Professional Baseball #15090 Ted Williams $2

Last edited:
I could use the gold 286...I have a 1991 UD Heroes Ted Williams 1942 triple crown year for the trade and pwe is okay with me. Best regards, David

I'd like to work on this Piazza, Here are the 2019 I have to start with. If you could check my Beckett site that would be great
Charlie

I have the two cards you listed. I will check your site soon to see if I can find something else. It is going to cost me $3.75 to ship the thick Comm. Patch so I am going to have to find a card I want bad to trade. I thought about deleting the Patches from the list but left them up just in case I find some good cards.
Thanks for the response

I could use the gold 286...I have a 1991 UD Heroes Ted Williams 1942 triple crown year for the trade and pwe is okay with me. Best regards, David

David, I have seen you give cards away to members and you have given me a good trade once or twice so post it up as a free trade and I will mail it out to you.

Charlie

Charlie, When I click on your Beckett link, it takes me to the home page. But I could never figure out how to get to your trade page. Please give me instructions on what to do. I clicked on "organize/trade" but that didn't help. I have never used a Beckett trade site before.

I can use the Trout Icon, the Baez and Seager patches (in that order) and some of the acuna highlight (gotta get a checklist of those)

Pulled 2 of the Ryan Greatest Seasons cards in my jumbo today. They book at $3 each. #150-28 and 150-134. Need 'em?

I can use the Trout Icon, the Baez and Seager patches (in that order) and some of the acuna highlight (gotta get a checklist of those)

Pulled 2 of the Ryan Greatest Seasons cards in my jumbo today. They book at $3 each. #150-28 and 150-134. Need 'em?

Yes, I can use both. I would trade the Trout Icon, $5, or two of the Acuna Highlights $3 ea. The Baez and Seager patches are thick cards which will require a bubble wrap, which will require $3.75-$4.00 postage so I would have to get something pretty good before I trade those. If you want the Trout, you can pick out another $1 card to even it out. We can use PWE for a trade. LMK

Last edited:
I'll trade for the Trout. If you can post for us, and include which number it is (he has 2) I'll confirm an dPWE tomorrow.

Was wondering if you could use this for the 84 Thomas?
2019 Topps Mike Trout may also have a 2018 Topps Gallery of Trout I could trade for it let me know.

Was wondering if you could use this for the 84 Thomas?
2019 Topps Mike Trout may also have a 2018 Topps Gallery of Trout I could trade for it let me know.

I tried collecting Trout for trade bait but I still have most of the cards. I am now collecting Mickey Mantle and Ted Williams along with Nolan Ryan. Would you have any Mantles or Williams you could trade? It can be any year, not just 2019.

Last edited: