WTTF 2014 Bowman/Bowman Prospects/Bowman Chrome Prospects

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Trevor

Going to try to get our www updated tonight if I possibly can. Been down in my back all day and that recliner is looking better to me all the time but I need to get some card stuff done tonight if I can also.

Thanks,
Dennis

Dennis,

I've got these for you:

Base: 13, 35, 58, 80
Prospects: 87, 106
Chrome Prospects: 105

I could use these if you still have them:

2013 Bowman Prospect BP1 Byron Buxton RC
2013 Bowman Platinum Prospect BPP10 Javier Baez RC

Thanks,
Tommy

Tommy

Let me check. I believe the Buxton is in a set now, Baez may be as well but I may have two of those.

Thanks,
Dennis

Looks like I have these for you:

Derek Holland #3, Carlos Gomez #25, Mat Latos #57, Cole Hamels #67, Jose Fernandez #79, Yoenis Cespedes #105, Josh Donaldson #126, Stephen Strasburg #213, Tim Beckham RC #215

Eric Jagielo #BCP9, Luke Jackson #BCP18, Raimel Tapia #BCP27, Lewis Thorpe #BCP32, Austin Wright #BCP80, Jason Rogers #BCP83, Santiago Nessy #BCP88, Gabriel Rosa #BCP91, Pat Stover #BCP95, Victor De Leon #BCP101, Miguel Alfredo Gonzalez #BCP105

Happen to have any Astros prospects and prospect parallels, 2012 and 2013 Bowman Draft, or Jose Altuve?

I will see what all I can come up with for you. We did hit a nice Appel auto #/35 from 14 Bowman but not really looking to trade right now. Not sure what else we would have either, not a ton of prospects to trade as I never really collected them that much. I am working on a couple deals that does include several Appel and Springer cards though, if I can get them confirmed I will let you know what we would be getting.

Thanks,
Dennis

I will see what all I can come up with for you. We did hit a nice Appel auto #/35 from 14 Bowman but not really looking to trade right now. Not sure what else we would have either, not a ton of prospects to trade as I never really collected them that much. I am working on a couple deals that does include several Appel and Springer cards though, if I can get them confirmed I will let you know what we would be getting.

Thanks,
Dennis

Sounds good. Let me know.

Ryan

Tommy

Let me check. I believe the Buxton is in a set now, Baez may be as well but I may have two of those.

Thanks,
Dennis

Sounds good, just let me know. I could probably find another card from your list as well.

Were looking for the following cards to complete our sets.

2014 Bowman (171/220)
35, 42, 60, 82, 103, 110, 125, 152, 168, 188, 199, 210

2014 Bowman Prospects (91/110)
BP 87, 106

2014 Bowman Chrome Prospects (78/110)
BCP 8, 69, 80, 85, 91, 108

Thanks and lmk,
Dennis

Dennis,

Have the cards listed above. Looking for any Trey Ball (BP2) or White Sox from this set.

Thanks,
ChiSoxFan

Do you still have these?

2012 Bowman Platinum Prospect BPP85 Javier Baez RC
2013 Bowman Prospect BP100 Carlos Correa RC

Let me check and see, working on Bowman sets right now and they may be going into sets.

Thanks,
Dennis

Dennis,

Have the cards listed above. Looking for any Trey Ball (BP2) or White Sox from this set.

Thanks,
ChiSoxFan

Fixing to update my wantlists here in a little bit, have a couple blaster boxes to sort out and check against my wantlists.

Thanks,
Dennis