2017 Topps Fire cards now at Target!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I have a 2017 Topps Heritage #220 Joe Mauer and a 2008 Topps Moments & Milestones #3 Frank Thomas #'ed 143/150 I can trade for the Machado and Lindor base cards. If that works please post or let me know and I will post.

Thanks,

Bryon
Trade has been posted. Please confirm it. Best regards, David

I am the one who requested the Pujols. I was speaking in the abstract because I am sure we will trade again so I will try and add to your side of a future trade. Thanks
Sorry for mistake....Free card has been posted. Please confirm it. Best regards, David
David
Trade confirmed THANKS again for trading again
Jack
You're welcome Jack! Best regards, David

I have his gold card and base card if u need them. Let me know if u hit any of the Miguel Santo or Twins. Best regards, David PS only hit one Twins player HOF Killer!

I pulled a Buxton Golden Grabs insert and a Killebrew (not sure if it is base or flame insert -- front is yellow/orange and blue).

I pulled a Buxton Golden Grabs insert and a Killebrew (not sure if it is base or flame insert -- front is yellow/orange and blue).
The Killer sounds like the base card. Best regards, David
Need for my Dodgers set:
#25 Koufax
#101 J Robinson
#147 Grandal
Only have 25 and 147. Let me know. Best regards, David

Id be interested in any cubs you may have pulled.

Gold card of Fergie Jenkins. Base cards: Ian Happ, Kyle Hendricks, Jason Heyward, Jon Lester, Jake Arrieta, Ryne Sandberg, Greg Maddux, Wilson Contreras. Let me know. Looking for twin cards from any product or year for the trade. Best regards, David

Originally Posted by dgrimes248 View Post
Need for my Dodgers set:
#25 Koufax
#101 J Robinson
#147 Grandal
I would like the #25 and #147
can you use these ?:
Sano 2016 Archives '69 Super 69TS-MS
Sano 2017 Donruss The Rookies TR-5
Sano 2017 Optic #117

Don

Would you take the Buxton GG for the gold Longoria in a PWE trade? LMK, thanks. Scott
Works for me! Posting trade. Best regards, David
Originally Posted by dgrimes248 View Post
Need for my Dodgers set:
#25 Koufax
#101 J Robinson
#147 Grandal
I would like the #25 and #147
can you use these ?:
Sano 2017 Donruss The Rookies TR-5
Sano 2017 Optic #117

Don
Theses two works for the trade. Posting it right now and pwe is okay with me. Best regards, David

I can use them all. I'll try and get a list for you in the next day or two. I may be heading out your way for the fires, but I'll try and get this done before I leave

I can use them all. I'll try and get a list for you in the next day or two. I may be heading out your way for the fires, but I'll try and get this done before I leave
Okay.....Be safe Buddy! My Mother and two brothers worked for the division of Forresty in Ca. Both my brothers retired as fire Captains!
David, If you have any Orioles left I would like to trade for them.
Thanks,
Trish
Okay..I'll get the list right now. Best regards, David

Trish! I have theses base cards: Brooks Robinson, Zach Britton, Cal Ripken Jr., Adam Jones, Trey Mancini rc, Chris Davis. Insert of Adam Jones looks like a fire refractor. Let me know....Looking for two or three twin cards from any product or year...or if u pulled the Miguel Sano from the 2017 topps fire! Best regards, David

David,
I can use them all. I have not opened any '17 fire yet. I can offer 2014 Topps Pro debut #160 Sano, 2016 Donruss Optic Prizm # 17 Dozier, and 2016 Donruss The Rookies black parallel #'d 034/199 # TR5 Sano. Those are the Twins I found in the box on my desk if you would like me to list others I can go through my other boxes tomorrow after work.
Thanks,
Trish

David,
I can use them all. I have not opened any '17 fire yet. I can offer 2014 Topps Pro debut #160 Sano, and 2016 Donruss The Rookies black parallel #'d 034/199 # TR5 Sano. Those are the Twins I found in the box on my desk if you would like me to list others I can go through my other boxes tomorrow after work.
Thanks,
Trish

These two work for me. Posting trade for us, please confirm it. Best regards, David PS Trish u can go the pwe route....for me its to many cards so I'll go the bubble envelope route.