2020 Topps Series 1

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JJLevitsky

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Hey Gang –

It has been a while. I have been waiting for 2020 Series 1 in hopes that it would jump start my collecting juices. I think it may have. I do still need to finish 2019 Archives and Heritage High numbers but for this post I am focusing on Series 1. Here is my want list (* Incoming):

Base variations – 60 Roger Clemens, 269 JD Martinez, 299 Pedro Martinez, 314 Rafael Devers (fast becoming one of my favorites)

85 Topps – 15 Chris Sale, 17 Devers

Decades Next – 18 Devers

Topps Choice – 14 Betts

I have a little bit of everything to trade from the inserts. I am not building whole insert sets. LMK what you have and what you need and we can go from there.

Thanks,

Jeff

Last edited:
I have these:

1974 Traded- Checklist
2020 Topps- 42 57 62 65 73 81 110 118 171 185 213 259 273 276 300 309 336 349

I have some 2019 Archives too, so I'll look and see what you need. I didn't see anything on your Want List for 2019 Archives, so if you want to look at my Trade Page and see which ones you need, we can make this a bigger trade. I can use anything off my Want List and pm works best, please.

Paul

Last edited:
I have these:

1974 Traded- Checklist
2020 Topps- 42 57 62 65 73 81 110 118 171 185 213 259 273 276 300 309 336 349

I have some 2019 Archives too, so I'll look and see what you need. I didn't see anything on your Want List for 2019 Archives, so if you want to look at my Trade Page and see which ones you need, we can make this a bigger trade. I can use anything off my Want List and pm works best, please.

Paul

PM sent.

Thanks,

Jeff

hi jeff
as soon as I getr my boxes open and set them up will lyk what I need just doing base so any red sox I get in parallel sets will put aside for you
later
tom

I have these inserts:

Decade Best – 62 Pedro Martinez, 71 Pedro Martinez, 99 Mookie Betts
Decades Next – 18 Devers

Interested in selected Rockies and Dodgers rainbow foils, the silver pack 1985 chromes set, 1985 paper base set. Still putting together a base needs list.

t

Do you need any of the Rainbow or Rainbow with gold foil of the Red Sox players? Best regards, David PS I'm working on the DOD insert set.

Jeff
How you doing long time no see
I have these 2020 Topps Red Sox cards
Turkey Red #13 Betts #56 Bogaerts
35th Anniversary #85-19 Boggs #35-21 Betts
is that enough for the Ted Williams diecut
Jack

I have these inserts:

Decade Best – 62 Pedro Martinez, 71 Pedro Martinez, 99 Mookie Betts
Decades Next – 18 Devers

Interested in selected Rockies and Dodgers rainbow foils, the silver pack 1985 chromes set, 1985 paper base set. Still putting together a base needs list.

t

Have the 1985 insert Gavin Lux and silver pack Dustin May. Looking for something comparable in Red Sox in return.

Thanks,

Jeff

Do you need any of the Rainbow or Rainbow with gold foil of the Red Sox players? Best regards, David PS I'm working on the DOD insert set.

I haven't listed them but would be interested in them. I only have 3 DOD right now. I am keeping one (Hank Aaron). The other 2 are Yankees - 10 Gehrig and 15 Rivera. They are pending right now in a deal not here. That has a 50/50 chance of happening. If it doesn't, you would be first in line. Are you looking for anything else?

Thanks,

Jeff

Jeff
How you doing long time no see
I have these 2020 Topps Red Sox cards
Turkey Red #13 Betts #56 Bogaerts
35th Anniversary #85-19 Boggs #35-21 Betts
is that enough for the Ted Williams diecut
Jack

It has been a little busy around here. I stepped away from cards for a bit just to take a break. Series 1 has gotten me going again.

Anyway, I need the die cut myself. That is a want list. Anything else you are looking for?

Thanks,

Jeff

Just looking for Teds and Jackie Robinson cards theres only one Glavine in the 20s Topps and I traded for it already
Jack

I haven't listed them but would be interested in them. I only have 3 DOD right now. I am keeping one (Hank Aaron). The other 2 are Yankees - 10 Gehrig and 15 Rivera. They are pending right now in a deal not here. That has a 50/50 chance of happening. If it doesn't, you would be first in line. Are you looking for anything else?

Thanks,

Jeff
Hi Jeff! Nope that's the only insert that I like....(collect what I like and trade what I don't like is my collecting motto)....I would like the Gehrig dod if the trade fails....I have a Rainbow with gold foil of Brock Holt and Michael Chavis...and a rainbow of Andrew Benintendi for the possible trade. Best regards, David

Hi Jeff! Nope that's the only insert that I like....(collect what I like and trade what I don't like is my collecting motto)....I would like the Gehrig dod if the trade fails....I have a Rainbow with gold foil of Brock Holt and Michael Chavis...and a rainbow of Andrew Benintendi for the possible trade. Best regards, David

Okay. I will be in touch if the Gehrig is available. I should know for sure in the next day or so.

Thanks,

Jeff