2019 Bowman (Topps Holiday) for trade!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

David K.

Legend
5.00 star(s)
These cards were given out in packs by Hobby Stores for Black Friday......for buying $10.00 worth of cards! One 2019 Topps Gold card (need to know the number of the card first) you get all of theses (not trading individals cards): Fernando Tatis Jr. Padres RC, Ryan Bannon Orioles, Brendan Rogers Rockies RC, Christian Javier Astros, MacKenzie Gore Padres, Framber Valdez Astros RC, Chris Paddack Padres RC, Adonis Medina Phillies, Cadyn Grenier Orioles. Best regards, David

Last edited:
2019 Topps Gold #67 Danny Jansen RC / Blue Jays #0018 I take this for the trade and u can use PWE route....OKay...my hobby store is associate with the topps and that's why they get these in packs free fom topps for their the black Friday products......so not every store gets theses holiday packs! They still have about 30 packs lefted over....willtry to get a few more this week.

The LCS here also got them. I got one pack and have a Dylan Bannon plus a #/50 MacKenzie Gore that I'm hoping to turn into a Twin card(s).

Last edited:
Hi David, not sure what you still have left, can you use either of these?
2019 Gold
#222 Zack Greinke /2019
#385 Ender Inciarte /2019
LMK, thanks, Rooster.
I have three duplicates still lefted over Chris Paddack Padres, Adonis Medina Phillies and Cadyn Grenier Orioles....

My LCS doesn't get any of the special packs. He didn't even know what the silver packs were.
Black Friday packs (three cards in the pack) free from Topps for the Stores listed on Topps store list. Autos, serial cards, and I believe Christmas cards....
Hey David, please let me know if you need any of the following numbers:

Hi! Theses are not the Topps Holiday cards at retail stores. Best regards, David