(please delete)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I don't have any Walgreens Yellow to trade but do have interest in the Scherzer one you have. I have Twins cards for trade along with many others, thanks.

I don't have any Walgreens Yellow to trade but do have interest in the Scherzer one you have. I have Twins cards for trade along with many others, thanks.

I did notice the 2019 Berrios SP there
Otherwise, my want lists are at my website: https://mmmrhubarb.wordpress.com/baseball-cards/#wantlist
Might want to check my trade list for anything else you might be looking for, while you're at it.

Looked through but didn't see much I can use. I would trade you the Berrios SP for the Scherzer Yellow though if you wanted as a PWE trade. If not no biggie.

Looked through but didn't see much I can use. I would trade you the Berrios SP for the Scherzer Yellow though if you wanted as a PWE trade. If not no biggie.

I could certainly do that PWE. I'll be on vacation for a week, so if you post up, no hurry to mail it. Thanks

Hello,
I have these two Update Walgreen's Yellow below from your want list that I would trade for the 2019 Topps Update Walgreen's Yellow #US192 Michael Chavis. If that works, you can let me know or just post it up. Thanks!

2019 Topps Update Walgreen's Yellow #US140 Pineda
2019 Topps Update Walgreen's Yellow #US268 Berrios

Hello,
I have these two Update Walgreen's Yellow below from your want list that I would trade for the 2019 Topps Update Walgreen's Yellow #US192 Michael Chavis. If that works, you can let me know or just post it up. Thanks!

2019 Topps Update Walgreen's Yellow #US140 Pineda
2019 Topps Update Walgreen's Yellow #US268 Berrios

Who doesn't love a good PWE trade? Post it up, and I'll have it out tomorrow. Thanks!

I'm interested in 215 Didi & 285 Gray I have a 2013 Topps gold #528 Mastroianni from your want list to trade pwe is ok lmk