Kaline and tigers gu/autos/inserts wanted

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Have a very nice Kaline RC for sale if interested. Also have a few Castellanos RC to trade, maybe more, LMK thx Jim

Hello all,

Looking to trade and add to the PC. Let me know what Tigers you have. Buying is also an option if card is appealing to the eye.

Thanks!

I need your email addy to send pic, I don't know how to do it on this forum. FYI, I do alot of graded and my Kaline RC I would guess would get a PSA6. I've seen some 5's and mine is better centered and corners are sharper. I'll wait to get your email addy,I will also send pics of what other Tigers I have. I don't have any Tiger GU/autos just RC's. thx Jim

Can you send a PIC of the Kaline RC. Do you have any Castellanos GU or Autos?

I need your email addy to send pic, I don't know how to do it on this forum. FYI, I do alot of graded and my Kaline RC I would guess would get a PSA6. I've seen some 5's and mine is better centered and corners are sharper. I'll wait to get your email addy,I will also send pics of what other Tigers I have. I don't have any Tiger GU/autos just RC's. thx Jim

PM sent

i have these if interested. Some are tough finds:

Bunning 2005 Class of Cooperstown Silver AU /15
Cobb 2009 206 GU Bat
Crawford 2002 Topps Tribute GU Bat
Heilmann 2001 Leaf GOTG Bat (EX/Nmt -upper right corner is touched)
Kaline 2003 Donruss Signature Legends of Summer AU
Morris 2006 SP Legendary Cuts a Place in History AU /82
Trammell 2000 UD Legends Legendary Signatures AU

Got some modern players too if interested. PM is best as I am not on very often. Thanks.

i have these if interested. Some are tough finds:

Bunning 2005 Class of Cooperstown Silver AU /15
Cobb 2009 206 GU Bat
Crawford 2002 Topps Tribute GU Bat
Heilmann 2001 Leaf GOTG Bat (EX/Nmt -upper right corner is touched)
Kaline 2003 Donruss Signature Legends of Summer AU
Morris 2006 SP Legendary Cuts a Place in History AU /82
Trammell 2000 UD Legends Legendary Signatures AU

Got some modern players too if interested. PM is best as I am not on very often. Thanks.

I can use all these. Anything on my site you can use? Or PM prices

Hi David,

I can use that, Do I happen to have anything on my site you can use?

Anything new....like gold cards for 2017 topps, 2018 topps or 2019 topps.....serial to year? Best regards, David PS just three will do for the trade...but I need to know the numbers of the card.

Anything new....like gold cards for 2017 topps, 2018 topps or 2019 topps.....serial to year? Best regards, David PS just three will do for the trade...but I need to know the numbers of the card.

Not at this time.. I'll try to get some trades to see if I can pick up a few, do you have a list of what you need? Also would you consider some newer Morneau cards if I can pick them up?

Thanks
John

Not at this time.. I'll try to get some trades to see if I can pick up a few, do you have a list of what you need? Also would you consider some newer Morneau cards if I can pick them up?

Thanks
John
No......again...not a twin collector...just a fan......somethings I do only because that's only thing they have to trade with......would prefer new cards in the trade....even trading bait...like Trout, Posey, Kershaw, Bryant, etc, etc....Best regards David PS get the twins stuff out of your brain.

Last edited: