LTTF 2019 Bowman Best Future Foundations

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hociman

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Need most for my new project, need help have much to trade, need base and atomic refractors, thx Jim

2019 Bowman Best Future Foundations: Victor Mesa Jr. Marlins, Elehuais Monteao Cardinals, Victor Victor Mesa Marlins, Julio Pablo Martinez Rangers and Grant Lavigne Rockies. Looking for 2019 Bowman Best Veterans/Rookies for the trade. Best regards, David

Last edited:
Can use these below. I don't have BV's rely on you, lmk what is fair, thx Jim
Victor Victor Mesa Marlins and Grant Lavigne Rockies.

I can offer you any of the following K.davis,Cole,Scherzer,Baez,Moncada,Altuve
2019 Bowman Best Future Foundations: Victor Victor Mesa Marlins and Grant Lavigne Rockies. Looking for 2019 Bowman Best Veterans/Rookies for the trade. Best regards, David

Can use these below. I don't have BV's rely on you, lmk what is fair, thx Jim
Victor Victor Mesa Marlins and Grant Lavigne Rockies.

I can offer you any of the following K.davis,Cole,Scherzer,Baez,Moncada,Altuve

Okay....I can use all of the base but the Altuve...okay to post the trade and I'll throw in if u need it J.D Martinez red sox atomic refractor. Best regards, David

ok thx , trade posted, do need the Martinez atomic thx JIm

Okay....I can use all of the base but the Altuve...okay to post the trade and I'll throw in if u need it J.D Martinez red sox atomic refractor. Best regards, David

ok thx , trade posted, do need the Martinez atomic thx JIm

Confirmed and cards will go out today....the prices for the atomic refractors has dropped......purchased a lot of them for my power producers insert and the average cost per card was about $4.00 for a 20 card insert. Best regards, David PS but I love the insert set!

Yours went out today. I'm trying to complete the base, TP and Future Foundation sets with Atomics. Thx for your help, the chase is on. Jim

Confirmed and cards will go out today....the prices for the atomic refractors has dropped......purchased a lot of them for my power producers insert and the average cost per card was about $4.00 for a 20 card insert. Best regards, David PS but I love the insert set!