My card from Graplers box break!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sweet card Dave. I believe all the cards from the pack were HOF relics. It would had been nice if they had included Thome in the group of 8 players, but I’m sure you are not complaining.

Luis

I cracked 2 boxes after seeing the break on here. I did REALLY well!!!

I sold 1 card so far that paid for both boxes and then some!

Sweet card Dave. I believe all the cards from the pack were HOF relics. It would had been nice if they had included Thome in the group of 8 players, but I’m sure you are not complaining.

Luis

Not complaining one bit!! But, I have been watching some Thome's from that set on the yard sale.

Awesome, what the heck did you pull?

What a hit!!! Hindsight is always 20/20 but I bet you could have got an extra hundred or so ion it. That's a great hit. Now the rest is free!! Any Thomes from your boxes? If so, are they for trade?

No Thome's. Now if you collected Jim Rice I could help. I pulled 3 different Rice's!!

What a hit!!! Hindsight is always 20/20 but I bet you could have got an extra hundred or so ion it. That's a great hit. Now the rest is free!! Any Thomes from your boxes? If so, are they for trade?

You're probably right about getting $100 more. I honestly thought it would sell in the $250-$300 range. I had no idea it would sell for what it did.

You're probably right about getting $100 more. I honestly thought it would sell in the $250-$300 range. I had no idea it would sell for what it did.

Although Ive never been able to afford one, I check out the Barrels, Knobs, ect all the time on ebay. Brett sells extremely well. Some day Ill get a knob or nameplate of Thome, Rose, or Snider..

Dan:

I have a Ricky Henderson relic (bat) #’ed/25 from this set if you are interested in trading for it. Let me know please.

Luis