WTTF/WTB 1986 Topps Traded - PLZ CLOSE

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NYBBNUTT

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Looking to finish this update set. I have a little more than half the set and all of the key cards including the Barry Bonds RC, Bo Jackson RC $5. I have many extras from this set to trade. LMK if you have any of these 12 remaining cards to complete my set.
here is my 1986 Topps Traded wantlist:
12 13 17 28 38 45 48 67 71 85 89 98

thanks

Last edited:
Do you need any of the following?

1986 Topps Traded: 2, 7, 14, 18, 29, 46, 49, 56, 68, 73, 82, 98, 106, 111, 119, 130

If so, let me know which ones!

-Alix

looking to finish this update set. I have a little more than half the set and most of the key cards except for the bo jackson rc $5. I have many extras from this set to trade including a canseco rc $4. Lmk if you have any. If i get some trades going i will post a wantlist. Thanks

send me a pm with your needs as i should be able to do some damage for you
later
tom

Do you have anything off this list?

Allix - So far I've only found 2011 Topps Update #164 Noesi from your wantlist. I collect mostly just Topps Base and Update sets so chances are I won't find much more from your list. Any interest in a Pirate refractor? Also I have an oddball Andy Van Slyke card. Let me know what we can do on this trade. thx Ron

Allix - So far I've only found 2011 Topps Update #164 Noesi from your wantlist. I collect mostly just Topps Base and Update sets so chances are I won't find much more from your list. Any interest in a Pirate refractor? Also I have an oddball Andy Van Slyke card. Let me know what we can do on this trade. thx Ron

Ron - I can use the Noesi. What Pirates refractor is it? Probably would be interested!

Got them all except #12 Bobby Bo. Check my wantlist, or new stuff I've been working on are 2020 Turkey Red, First Pitch inserts 2015-17, 2013 Topps and Update, 2003 Topps Series 2, and new Topps online 206 mini product. Tks, Jim