Top traders by state

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dankir96

MVP
5.00 star(s)
It’s been a while since I’ve been on the site, but I’m back. There used to be a list of the top traders from each state. Does that list still exist? If so, where can I find it?

Hi Buddy! Welcome back! Its on the Forum under General Talk....click on General Talk and its the first thread.....how do I know? I'm the one keeping it updated. Best regards, David

Bryon:
I did not think that should be done as it would smack of high jacking the thread. Also, my post was meant only as inspirational, since I found this topic to be novel and interesting and was hoping to see the updated statistics.
That being said, if you care to post how it can be done, then everyone will know how to do it and can jump in whenever they want or as necessary.
Thank you.

Bryon:
I did not think that should be done as it would smack of high jacking the thread. Also, my post was meant only as inspirational, since I found this topic to be novel and interesting and was hoping to see the updated statistics.
That being said, if you care to post how it can be done, then everyone will know how to do it and can jump in whenever they want or as necessary.
Thank you.

I will take your interest into consideration. I am very happy that you find so much inspiration in this topic and this thread. I am working on your request and hope that you will be very satisfied with the results.

Thank you,

Bryon

I'm just curious. What happens if you move to another state?

Your total moves to the new state. IE, I am at #5 in Pennsylvania -- if I were to move to Hawaii, I would become the top trader for the state of Hawaii, and everyone else in Pennsylvania would move up 1 spot.

The rest of us point and laugh.

That of course depends on what state you end up moving to......

I will take your interest into consideration. I am very happy that you find so much inspiration in this topic and this thread. I am working on your request and hope that you will be very satisfied with the results.

Thank you,

Bryon

Thank you. It was interesting to see in one location the stats and recognize how many traders/trades there are outside of the scope of my (relatively) limited geographic sphere.
I look forward to you posting how we might assist in updating that thread.
Boots

Thank you. It was interesting to see in one location the stats and recognize how many traders/trades there are outside of the scope of my (relatively) limited geographic sphere.
I look forward to you posting how we might assist in updating that thread.
Boots

PM sent