Roddster's 08 A/G Promo Cards FT

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I would trade one of the ones from update. I don't have any extras from 1 and 2.
I no longer need the A & G. Do you have any of the Heroes of Autumn? I need 2,3,9,15,21
plmk

Sorry, don't have any Heroes of Autumn. At one point we had initial discussion about some of the update 87's - do you still need any of those?

I could use the Rodd, Brady and Clemente...........I have a Verlander dupe if you need it..........Also have some Judge stuff as well...........Thanks and LMK............Mike

I would trade one of the ones from update. I don't have any extras from 1 and 2.
I no longer need the A & G. Do you have any of the Heroes of Autumn? I need 2,3,9,15,21
plmk

How about one judge base from update? If that works, go ahead and post it up.

I could use the Rodd, Brady and Clemente...........I have a Verlander dupe if you need it..........Also have some Judge stuff as well...........Thanks and LMK............Mike

Don't need the Verlander, sorry. Make me an offer with something Judge and we should be able to work out details. Thanks.

How about 2017 Finest #2 Aaron Judge RC $15 for the three? Figured $5 each for the mini's...........Is roddster still around? Haven't seen him here for awhile.........Thanks........Mike

How about 2017 Finest #2 Aaron Judge RC $15 for the three? Figured $5 each for the mini's...........Is roddster still around? Haven't seen him here for awhile.........Thanks........Mike

That works for me - PWE is fine. Thanks.

Haven't seen/heard him in quite some time.

One last look for these..hopefully somebody is still looking to wrap up the set...or is interested in the individual player cards.

With Kate Upton falling off a rock video surfacing this week, seemed like a decent time to bump it up since she is at the top of the list for these cards!

Down to the last card sitting on my desk from the Roddster set - the #'d/25 Michael Vick What may have been card - with him in a Rockies hat. Would love to find it a new home......