Break Complete! 2023 Topps Series 2 Monster Box and 2021 Panini Donruss Optic 12 Pack Jumbo Value Box Team Auction Style Group Break

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

grapler135s

MVP
5.00 star(s)
The Hits:

IMG_2801.jpeg

Live link to the group break video:

IMG_2796.jpeg

Okay I have a few breaks I'm planning to post this week to try to bulk up some single cards to sell at our fundraiser table at our Memorial Weekend baseball tournament this coming weekend...so I wanted to see if anybody would be interested in trying this one since I have these boxes in hand....any interest in trying a TEAM AUCTION STYLE group box break for ONE MONSTER BOX of 2023 TOPPS SERIES 2 BASEBALL and ONE 12 PACK JUMBO VALUE BOX of 2021 PANINI DONRUSS OPTIC BASEBALL.

2023 Topps Series 2 Monster Box Configuration:

-16 packs per box
-16 cards per pack

Each Box contains One EXCLUSIVE Insert!

Continue your collection with Topps Baseball Series 2. Packs will include cards highlighting baseball's brightest stars, rising young talent and revered legends of the game. Look for all new base cards, themed insert sets, autographs and relic cards in packs and boxes!

2021 Panini Donruss Optic Baseball Jumbo Value Box Configuration:

-12 packs per box
-16 cards per pack

PRODUCT HIGHLIGHTS

Each Box contains Four Lime Green Parallels!

Find on-card autographs from all the top rookies and prospects in Rated Rookies Signatures and Rated Prospects Signatures!

Hunt for newly designed inserts sets like Lights Out and T-Minus 3...2...1!

Look for today's superstars and fan-favorites featured across 17 parallels in our base Base, Rated Rookies and Diamond Kings sets!

Product Info:

Here is how this break will work. There are 30 teams and the auction price will start at $1 for each team. Members will have a chance to bid on their teams and the highest bidder will get that team and all cards from that team from the break. MINIMUM BID INCREASE IS $1. BIDDING ENDS AND TEAMS ARE SET IF/WHEN WE REACH THE BOX BREAK PRICE OF $120.

After teams are set I will add this to the Trade Manager along with my PayPal address.

Please let me know if anybody has any questions.

Teams and Bids:
Arizona Diamondbacks $3 grapler135s
Colorado Rockies $3 LarryG
Los Angeles Dodgers $7 grapler135s
San Diego Padres $7 grapler135s
San Francisco Giants $2 kpit1978
Chicago Cubs $2 northicehero99
Cincinnati Reds $2 kpit1978
Milwaukee Brewers $3 PAVI39
Pittsburgh Pirates $8 BigLego1316
St. Louis Cardinals $3 grapler135s
Atlanta Braves $9 BigLego1316