12 more 2008 Topps

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DaNotoriousNIC

Veteran
4.90 star(s)
Well 21 more to go, when I started this project at the release in 08 I was just hoping that one day I would get half the set signed. Well I am now officially at 309/660

Sets are a labor of love but provide the variety that helps keep the interest up, for me anyway. It helps that I do multiple sets.
When I started may 1990 Leaf set I honestly didn't think I'd get to 50%, that was about 5 years ago, now I nearly to 70%. If you just keep plugging away it at things happen, just over a long stretch of time is all.

Sets are a labor of love but provide the variety that helps keep the interest up, for me anyway. It helps that I do multiple sets.
When I started may 1990 Leaf set I honestly didn't think I'd get to 50%, that was about 5 years ago, now I nearly to 70%. If you just keep plugging away it at things happen, just over a long stretch of time is all.

There is one player that makes me know I will never get the set done. Derek Jeter, no way will I pay 400-500 thru Steiner. Nobody is getting him on cards anymore from time this set came out and if they do its A&G.