1979 Topps Successes

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Week of June 16th thru 21st 2014

No returns this week.

I am out of addresses for players who sign for no fee. I'll start posting for some help on the discussion boards.

Dan, not sure if you want to go this route, but sometimes using whitepages.com can uncover an address for a player, though I dont know if you are interested in gambling two 49 cent stamps and a card on unknown addresses! I generally try to find an interview or 'where are they now' article and send to home or place of employment if known.

God Bless,

Kevin Mc

Kevin,

My biggest question with whitepages is when they put up two or more addresses in the same area. It is hard to tell which one is which.

Brian Downing was probably my biggest whitepages hit.

Week of June 23rd thru June 28th and Week of June 30th thru July 5th

No returns either week. Hope to get JR Richard in this week.

Kevin,

My biggest question with whitepages is when they put up two or more addresses in the same area. It is hard to tell which one is which.

Brian Downing was probably my biggest whitepages hit.

Yes that is true Dan, I have run into that in the past, and have gotten either RTS or it has disappeared into TTM-land!

God Bless,

Kevin Mc

Week of July 7th thru 12th 2014

Larvell Blanks (sent April 2013)

Rooster - I sent JR Richard c/o Past Pros, but almost a month now and no return yet. Colin has been in touch, but I have never had to wait this long for a paid signature.

Week of July 28th thru August 2nd 2014

Ellis Valentine

Colin from Past Pros sent this as a gift since the JR card took so long. It is pretty sweet looking.

EllisValentine_zps76343b26.png

need any ttm fodder? i am getting ready to put up on ebay here on monday a huge lot of 1979 topps cards. just under 3000 cards in total that i am going to sell off. if your interested in the lot let me know and i will give you a fair sell and ship price for the lot of em.

dave

Week of August 4th thru 9th 2014

Rick Rhoden via trade with t.rooster.
Also had a second JR Richard show up this week.

New count is 271. Sent 7 more out this week.